55

"I'm gonna sleep at Puck's." Quinn told Rachel and Finn. "So we can bring some of my stuff over."

"Okay." Rachel nodded. "We'll stay here then."

Quinn nodded back and said goodnight to her friends before going back to her bedroom. "Don't take more boxes than you can carry."

"I got it." Puck insisted. "These boxes are light."

"Let me take one." Quinn offered.

Puck shook his head. "Just grab the door please."

Quinn opened the door and followed Puck out. "Goodnight, Finn and Rachel. See you tomorrow!"

"Night!"

Quinn held all of the doors for Puck until they were outside.

"Can we walk?" Puck requested. "I don't wanna shove this shit in a cab."

"Sure." Quinn nodded. "If you let me take a box."

"Fine." Puck gave in. "The one on top is the lightest."

Quinn took the box and walked with Puck.

"I'm happy that we're doing this." Puck admitted. "I'm really gonna like coming home to you after a long day of work."

Quinn smiled. "I'm gonna like that, too."

"And we'll have an extra bedroom for the baby." Puck told Quinn. "But I guess we don't have to worry about that yet."

"Yeah, it's really early. I'm only, like, six weeks." Quinn answered. "The baby will be born sometime in August, I guess."

"Beth was early though." Puck reminded Quinn.

Quinn nodded. "She was."

"You're taking those prenatal vitamins you made me pick up before, right?" Puck wondered.

"Yes." Quinn said. "Why are you worrying about everything?"

Puck shrugged as they reached his apartment building. "I wasn't really involved from the beginning last time, and I wanted to make sure everything is better this time."

Quinn smiled as she opened the door for Puck. "That's sweet of you."

"You bring out the best in me." Puck replied with a smile as he led Quinn into his apartment.

Quinn followed Puck inside and closed the door behind her.

"I know you don't wanna unpack now." Puck said as he looked at Quinn. "So I'm gonna go put these inside."

"Okay." Quinn said. "I'm gonna call my mom."

"Tell her I said hi." Puck requested as he walked away.