96

"Q, I think I'm gonna go back to the firehouse." Puck informed Quinn when he was discharged. "I gotta talk to my Chief and get some of my shit."

Quinn nodded. "Okay."

"I'll meet you at home." Puck added as he kissed Quinn. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Bye, Santana." Puck said as he hugged her. "Thanks."

Santana nodded. "Try not to hurt yourself on the way back to the firehouse, okay?"

"I won't." Puck said, rolling his eyes as he looked at Penelope. "Ready?"

Penelope nodded and led Puck away.

"Why don't you come over?" Quinn suggested. "Britt, too."

"Sure, but Brittany's working." Santana informed Quinn.

-

The girls went back to Quinn's apartment.

"How's work?" Santana asked Quinn.

"It's good." Quinn nodded. "I'm gonna shoot that commercial with Sam the next three days, and then I'll spend some time with Noah while he's home. And I'll find another job whenever."

Santana nodded back. "And how are you doing? Mentally."

"I'm good." Quinn promised. "My relationship is amazing. My friends are great. I'm happy."

"Good." Santana smiled. "I'm really looking forward to going back to Lima for Puck's birthday."

"Yeah, me, too." Quinn agreed.

"Which is surprising considering how much you hate Lima." Santana responded.

"I don't hate Lima." Quinn clarified. "I actually kind of miss it sometimes."

"Yeah." Santana agreed. "I miss being together with everyone at school every day. And glee club and Cheerios."

"Me, too." Quinn nodded. "A lot of the stuff that happened in high school sucked, but I miss it and I'd go back."

"You'd go through a teen pregnancy and a bad car accident again?" Santana raised her eyebrow.

Quinn shook her head. "Definitely not the car accident, but looking back on it, being pregnant wasn't all bad."

Santana looked at the blonde like she had two heads.

"I love Beth and I love Noah, and..." Quinn trailed off and shrugged.

"Well, you know, maybe you and Puck will have another baby someday." Santana responded.

"Maybe." Quinn said with a small smile.