21

After class, Quinn had a brief meeting with her advisor, who was trying to sign her up for the following semester.

Quinn sorted everything out before heading home.

"Hey." Rachel smiled. "How was class?"

"Good." Quinn answered. "I had my final solo performance today."

"How'd that go?" Rachel questioned Quinn. "What'd you sing?"

"It went well, I think." Quinn said. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Probably hanging out with Finn. Why?" Rachel asked.

Quinn shrugged. "I wanted to go get my nails done. And maybe get a facial."

"I'll do that." Rachel nodded.

"Great." Quinn smiled. "We'll go after I eat something. I'm so hungry."

"Okay." Rachel replied.

Quinn made herself toast and sat down to eat. After she ate, Quinn brushed her teeth and returned to the living room.

"I'm ready when you are." Quinn told Rachel.

"I'm ready." Rachel said as she led Quinn out of the apartment.

When they got to the salon, Quinn and Rachel picked out nail polish and waited to be attended to.

They sat down in the chairs, and talked while the employees began painting their toenails.

When they were done, Quinn and Rachel paid and headed home.

"I needed that." Rachel told Quinn as she looked at her dark purple nails.

"Me too." Quinn agreed as she looked at her baby pink nails. "I love this color. I didn't think I would."

"I like it." Rachel agreed.

Quinn smiled. "Thanks for going with me. It was fun."

"Thanks for asking me to go." Rachel replied. "It was nice spending time with you, especially because I'm gonna be starting Grease rehearsals soon."

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, it sucks, but I'll be working, too, and we'll still see each other at home."

"And at glee club dinners." Rachel grinned.

Quinn laughed lightly. "Of course."