105

Quinn, Puck, and Beth spent most of the day with Judy. Judy was always alone in that big house and Quinn worried about her. It made Judy really happy to spend the day with them.

"We'll be back soon." Quinn promised as she hugged Judy. "Thanks for having us, Mom."

"Anytime, sweetie." Judy responded.

The two blondes parted, and Judy said goodbye to Puck and Beth. "It was really nice seeing both of you. Noah, I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks." Puck said.

"Have a happy birthday." Judy added.

"Thank you." Puck smiled.

Quinn, Puck, and Beth headed back to the Puckerman house. They watched TV in the basement and helped Beth with homework.

"Daddy."

"Yeah, Beth?" Puck looked at the blonde.

"I'm sorry." Beth apologized.

"For what?" Puck wondered.

"I never got you a birthday present." Beth stated. "I don't have any money."

"You don't have to get me a present, Beth." Puck told her. "Having you around to celebrate my birthday with us is the best present you could give me."

Beth smiled. "Okay, good."

Puck laughed lightly. "It's getting late. Why don't you take a break from homework?"

"Okay." Beth nodded as she got up from the table and climbed onto the bed.

"Beth, you should call Mommy and say goodnight to her." Quinn said.

"Can you call on your phone?" Beth requested.

Quinn called Shelby on a videochat and handed the phone to Beth.

"Hi, Mommy!" Beth exclaimed when Shelby answered the call.

Quinn bit her lip.

"Hi, Beth." Shelby grinned. "Are you having fun in Lima?"

"Yeah! I got to see my Grandma Judy today and Daddy's family, and tomorrow is Daddy's birthday!" Beth squealed excitedly as she put Puck in the camera's view.

"I know!" Shelby responded. "Happy birthday, Puck."

"Thank you, Shelby." Puck replied as he waved.

"I hope Beth's behaving." Shelby added.

"She always does." Puck smiled.

"That's a Fabray trait." Shelby noted.

Puck shook his head. "No, that's a Corcoran thing. Me and Quinn were bad."

Shelby laughed lightly. "Well, regardless, I'm just glad Beth's behaving."

"Yeah, she's good." Puck nodded as he glanced at Quinn. "Quinn said hi. She's cleaning up Beth's homework."

"Hi, Quinn!" Shelby called.

"I'm gonna give Beth the phone. We'll see you in a few days." Puck told Shelby as he handed the phone back to Beth and looked at Quinn.