57

On Thursday, Quinn finished packing all of her things while everyone was at work.

Around 6pm, Puck walked into Quinn's apartment. "Q? Can I help with boxes?"

"We could probably use Finn's help, too." Quinn said.

"He's at work." Puck told Quinn. "I'll text Mike."

"I'll text Sam." Quinn decided. "With them and us, we should be able to get everything in, like, one or two trips."

"Yeah." Puck nodded as he took out his phone. "All your stuff is packed up?"

"Yeah." Quinn answered.

"Cool." Puck replied as his phone went off. "Mike's on his way."

Quinn nodded. "So is Sam."

"Great." Puck said.

Quinn and Puck scrolled through their phones while they waited for their friends.

"How was work?" Quinn wondered as she put her phone down.

"It was work." Puck shrugged.

"You know, I don't know if I've ever seen you in your uniform." Quinn realized.

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"I bet you look really hot." Quinn stated, tracing her hands up Puck's arms and resting them on his shoulders.

Puck laughed lightly at the unintentional pun. "Go stick your head in the freezer or something to cool down."

Before Quinn could respond, there was a knock on the door.

"That must be the boys." Quinn noted as she walked away and opened the door. "Hey, Mike. Hey, Sam. Come inside."

"Hey." Mike smiled as he led Sam inside. "Hey, Puck."

"What's up, bro?" Puck responded as he greeted Mike. "Hey, Sam."

"Hey." Sam replied.

"Thanks for coming." Quinn said. "Puck refuses to let me carry anything heavier than five pounds."

"Not true." Puck shook his head. "I just figured why should you do it when you have a strong, hot boyfriend and friend to help? Oh, and Sam."

Sam rolled his eyes.

"So where are all the boxes we need to move?" Mike wondered.

"Follow me." Quinn said as she led the way to her bedroom.

"It's cool that you guys are moving in together." Mike stated.

Quinn smiled at Puck. "I sleep better when I have my strong, hot boyfriend's arms around me. Oh, and Noah's."

Puck frowned as he grabbed Quinn's waist. "Not funny, babe."

"Shut up and grab a box." Quinn commanded as she lightly kissed Puck. "Please."

The boys grabbed the heavy boxes. Quinn grabbed a box of her sheets and towels. She led the way out and held the doors for the boys.

It only took two trips to get everything to Puck's apartment.

"I'll unpack later." Quinn informed everyone. "Why don't you guys stay and relax for a while?"

"Sure." Sam nodded as he sat down.

"I should get going." Mike said. "Tina and I are having dinner with Kurt and Blaine tonight."

"Good luck." Puck joked as he shook Mike's hand. "Thanks again for your help."

"Anytime." Mike nodded as he hugged Quinn. "Bye, Quinn."

"Bye, Mike. Thanks again!" Quinn exclaimed.

"You got it." Mike smiled as he shook Sam's hand. "See you, man. Bye, guys."

"Bye!"

"And then there were three." Quinn noted. "Sam, can I get you anything to drink? Or eat?"

"Uh, a water would be great. Thanks." Sam said.

"I'll get it." Puck decided as he got up and walked away.

Quinn slowly sat down on the couch. "So how's everything?"

"Everything is good." Sam nodded.

"Good." Quinn smiled. "You and Mercedes need to come to dinner with me and Noah one night. It'll be so much fun."

"Yeah." Sam muttered as Puck returned.

Puck handed Sam a water bottle as he sat down next to Quinn and put his arm around her. "What's new, Sam? How's the modeling life going?"

"It's good." Sam answered. "I got asked to model with Calvin Klein again."

"Sam, that's amazing. Congrats!" Quinn grinned.

"Thank you." Sam smiled. "They want me to be in their commercial. It's a cologne/perfume commercial. It's really sophisticated."

"Well, after the underwear shoot, anything you do is really sophisticated." Puck stated. "I mean, I'm in my underwear all the time. Most times, I'm even naked. And I never get paid for it."

Sam nodded slowly as he glanced at Quinn uncomfortably.

"I'm proud of you, Noah. Every single day." Quinn reminded Puck as she took his hand. "And I'm proud of Sam, too."

"You think wearing a bunch of expensive, shitty clothes is hard work?" Puck raised his eyebrow.

"It's hard work, but it's-"

"Not as hard as running into burning buildings." Puck cut Quinn off.

"I think I'm gonna take off." Sam decided as he stood up. "Bye, guys."

"Bye."

"Thanks for your help, Sam." Quinn smiled as she got up and walked him out. When Sam was gone, Quinn locked the apartment door and went back to Puck.

"So you don't think much of people with modeling careers, huh?" Quinn asked.

"I was just saying that stuff so Sam would leave." Puck told Quinn as he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her.