11

"So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" Puck asked Quinn as he played with her hair.

"I don't know." Quinn shrugged. "My mom spends it with Frannie in Chicago, and last year, Sam and I had our loser Thanksgiving."

"You're always welcome to hang out with my family." Puck told Quinn.

"I wouldn't wanna intrude on that." Quinn stated. "Besides, hanging out with you and Jake is worse than hanging out with Kurt and Blaine, no offense."

Puck laughed lightly.

"What hours are you working this week?" Quinn wondered. "I wanna see you before Thanksgiving."

"I'm working all day Monday." Puck answered. "And on Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm working noon to midnight."

"So you're going to Lima on Thursday morning?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded. "I'm gonna get up early and go."

Quinn nodded back. "I guess I'll have to see you when you come home on Tuesday."

"Yeah, I'll come over when I get out of work." Puck replied.

Quinn smiled. "Good."

"Yeah." Puck smiled back. "I was thinking... Maybe after Thanksgiving, we'll go see Beth?"

"I-I don't know." Quinn stuttered.

"When's the last time you saw her?" Puck asked.

"Probably her birthday." Quinn shrugged.

Puck's eyes widened. "Her birthday? That was in June."

Quinn bit her lip and looked at Puck.

"We have to go see her soon." Puck told Quinn.

"I know." Quinn sighed. "I've been so busy with school and work, and Shelby doesn't like me, so..."

"Shelby likes you." Puck insisted. "She just likes me better."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed. "But only because you slept with her."

Quinn shuddered at the thought of Puck being with Shelby.

"You're a hypocrite. Didn't you sleep with some thirty-five year old professor at Yale?" Puck asked.

"At least Robert was my boyfriend." Quinn answered.

"Because that makes it better." Puck muttered.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow. "You've slept with everyone in Lima and New York, and probably half of L.A., so you have no right telling me-"

"Alright." Puck cut Quinn off. "I was just kidding."

"Look." Quinn sighed. "I love Beth, but it's hard for me to go."

"Because you miss her." Puck guessed.

Quinn nodded. "Because I'm nothing to her."

"You're everything to her, Q." Puck stated. "Beth loves you."

Quinn shrugged as she slowly got out of bed. "You know what? It doesn't matter. I ruined that, and it's over."

"Quinn." Puck said softly as he slowly stood up.

"You should go." Quinn advised Puck. "I'm sure Rachel will be home soon, and I have some things to do."

Puck sighed as he started getting dressed. "Okay. I'll see you later."

"See you later."

More Than A HookupOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara