48

Quinn threw up when she woke up on Monday morning.

Puck was right behind her to hold her hair and rub her back.

"Thank you." Quinn muttered as she got up and stood in front of the sink.

"Can I get you anything? Water? Breakfast?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn shook her head. "I'm just gonna shower and get ready for my appointment. It's at ten."

"Okay." Puck said. "I'm gonna go shower upstairs then."

"Okay." Quinn responded.

When Puck walked away, Quinn got in the shower. She was nervous for her doctor's appointment.

After Quinn's shower, she put on gray joggers and a white t-shirt. Quinn brushed her hair before going upstairs to the kitchen.

"You should eat, Q." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn shook her head.

"They're gonna do blood work, aren't they?" Puck asked. "You don't wanna faint."

"If I eat, I'll throw up." Quinn argued.

"If you tell yourself you're gonna throw up, you will." Puck responded.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "I'll have toast then."

Puck put the bread in the toaster. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth. When you're done eating, I guess we can go."

Quinn took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay."

"Hey." Puck said as he took Quinn's hand and squeezed it.

Quinn looked at Puck. "Thank you."

"I'll be right back." Puck nodded as he let go of Quinn's hand. He kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

Quinn nodded as she grabbed her toast. She sat down at the table and ate a little.

Puck returned a few minutes later. "You barely touched your food."

"I know." Quinn said.

"One more bite?" Puck asked.

Quinn picked up the toast and took another bite before putting it down again. "Where is everyone?"

"My mom and Jake's mom are working." Puck answered. "Sarah slept at her friend's house last night, and Jake had plans with Marley today, I think."

Quinn nodded as she stood up. She cleaned up from breakfast and looked at Puck. "I'm gonna brush my teeth and then I'm ready to go."

"Okay." Puck said.

"Go start the car." Quinn commanded as she walked away.

After Quinn brushed her teeth, she locked the Puckerman house and got in the car with Puck.

When Quinn was buckled, Puck started driving.

"Do you want me to come in the room with you?" Puck asked Quinn.

"No." Quinn shook her head. "I wanna go in alone, if that's okay."

"Whatever you wanna do is fine." Puck replied.

Quinn reached over and took Puck's hand.

"I'm gonna see Beth next weekend." Puck told Quinn. "If you wanna come."

"I don't know." Quinn shrugged.

"Shelby said you're more than welcome to." Puck informed Quinn.

Quinn nodded.

Puck squeezed Quinn's hand as he continued driving.

When they reached Dr. Chin's office, Quinn went inside while Puck went to park the car.

Quinn signed herself in and sat down. She kept her head down and picked at her cuticles.

"Hey."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"They called your name, Q." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn picked her head up and looked at the nurse. She slowly stood up.

"I'll be right here." Puck promised.

Quinn nodded and followed the nurse.