64

"Not bad for your first day." Puck stated. "Good job, babe."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "I had a good teacher."

"I'm just glad I won't have to worry about you burning the house down." Puck teased.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "You're an idiot."

"I know." Puck replied.

"Thank you for helping me." Quinn said.

Puck nodded. "You got it."

Quinn and Puck cleaned up and packed up the food, putting it in the fridge before sitting on the couch.

"Rachel wants everyone to get together for dinner tonight." Puck said as he glanced at his phone. "Are you up for it?"

"Yeah, I think so." Quinn nodded. "Where?"

"They didn't pick yet." Puck answered. "But she wants everyone there by seven."

"Okay." Quinn said as someone knocked on the apartment door. "I'll get it."

Quinn got up and opened the apartment door.

"Hi, Quinn."

"Hey, Sarah." Quinn responded as she furrowed her eyebrow. "Come in."

The brunette walked in and looked at her brother. "Hi."

"Hi." Puck repeated as Quinn locked the apartment door. "What are you doing here?"

"You said I could come stay over, if I wanted." Sarah reminded Puck.

"You can't just show up unannounced." Puck said as he stood up. "Did you come here alone?"

"Yeah, Jake dropped me off at the train station earlier." Sarah answered.

"And neither of you thought you should text me and let me know?" Puck asked.

Sarah shrugged. "I thought I'd surprise you."

"Let me guess, you didn't tell Mom either." Puck guessed.

"Mom wasn't home." Sarah responded.

Puck shook his head. "You can't do whatever you want, Sarah."

"You're not the boss of me." Sarah stated. "It's Saturday. It's not like I'm skipping school, which you used to do, so you can't tell me what to do."

"I'm gonna call Jake." Puck decided as he got up and looked at Quinn. "Can you look up train times from here to Lima while I'm gone?"

"Sure." Quinn nodded as she sat down on the couch and start scrolling through her phone as Puck left the room.

"You don't have to do everything he says, you know." Sarah stated as she sat down beside Quinn.

"I'm just helping him." Quinn replied.

"He's annoying." Sarah muttered.

"He's not." Quinn shook her head. "He's trying to take care of everyone."

Sarah folded her arms. She was used to Quinn going along with what she said, or at least pretending to.

Puck returned a few minutes later. "You can stay over tonight, but you're going back to Lima first thing in the morning."

Quinn put her phone away and looked at Puck. "You okay?"

Puck nodded. "Yeah."

"I'll text Rachel that we can't make it tonight." Quinn stated.

Puck shook his head. "You should still go, Quinn."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I'm just gonna hang here with Sarah." Puck explained.

Quinn shook her head. "You should come with me. Sarah, too."

Puck nodded. "Alright, yeah, I guess we'll all go."