78

"I'm sorry I shut you out." Quinn began. "And I'm sorry I didn't talk to you. I wasn't ready."

"You talked to Santana and Berry." Puck noted as he looked at Quinn. "What about Sam? Did you tell him, too?"

"I didn't tell him anything." Quinn promised.

"Why'd you go to him?" Puck asked. "You said you were going to Rachel's."

"I needed a break." Quinn replied. "And I knew Sam was the only one who would give me space."

"You could've talked to me." Puck muttered.

Quinn shook her head.

"Why not?" Puck demanded.

"I couldn't talk to you because that would make it real." Quinn responded. "And if it was real-"

"You'd have to deal with it." Puck finished with a nod. "But we should've dealt with it together."

"I know." Quinn said. "But seeing you everyday and being here was too hard."

"I can't imagine what that car accident was like." Puck said. "I know that was hard for you, and I'm sorry."

"I couldn't talk to you because I felt like everything that happened was my fault." Quinn informed Puck as tears rolled down her cheeks. "And I didn't want you to hate me."

"I could never hate you. There was nothing you could've done." Puck reminded Quinn. "It wasn't your fault."

"I could've left when you left, or I could've walked home, or I could've-"

"You did everything right, Quinn. The doctors said so." Puck told Quinn.

Quinn wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too." Puck said as he took Quinn's hand and squeezed it. "When I got that call from Sarah, I lost it."

"You did?" Quinn asked.

"Of course I did." Puck responded. "Sarah called me crying and said the doctors wouldn't tell her anything about you, so I was thinking the worst, like worse than the first accident, and..."

Puck shook his head as he trailed off.

Quinn sat down on Puck's lap and held his hands. "I wanna move back in."

"You can move in whenever you want." Puck told Quinn. "Your stuff is here already. I can move it all into Finn's room."

"I wanna sleep in Finn's room for now." Quinn stated.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"I don't wanna rush into things." Quinn told Puck. "We need to move on from this before we can be okay again."

Puck nodded slowly.

Quinn looked at Puck. "You know I love you, right?"

Puck looked at her.

"Despite everything that's happened, that didn't change." Quinn stated.

"I love you, too, Quinn." Puck reminded her. "And I'm sorry I broke up with you."

"You were hurt and angry." Quinn responded.

"I was, but I wasn't." Puck stated.

Quinn looked at him.

"When I found out you were gonna be okay, I was so relieved." Puck explained. "But when I got that phone call..."

Quinn squeezed Puck's hand.

"I don't even remember how I got to the hospital." Puck admitted. "Next thing I knew, I was there and the doctor told me what happened, and I guess she thought I was stupid or something because she repeated herself after I asked to see you."

"You were in shock." Quinn noted.

"I was sad about the baby, but I was mostly concerned about you." Puck clarified. "Because I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you."

"I love you so much." Quinn smiled slightly as she kissed Puck.

"I love you." Puck responded as he put his arms around Quinn. "I'm sorry about the last two weeks."

"I'm sorry, too." Quinn said as they parted. She slowly stood up and took Puck's hands. "Let's go inside."

Puck looked at Quinn and raised his eyebrow.

"I just wanna lay with you." Quinn said.