84

Puck knocked lightly on the bedroom door.

"Yeah?" Quinn called.

"It's me." Puck said. "Picking you up for our date. Are you almost ready?"

"I'm ready." Quinn replied as she turned off the TV. She got up and went to the door. She opened it and smiled at Puck, who was dressed in black dress pants and a nice blue button-down shirt.

"Whoa, you look gorgeous." Puck told Quinn. "And sexy."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled. "You look really handsome."

"Thanks." Puck smiled back and put his hand out. "Ready to go?"

Quinn took Puck's hand and nodded.

Puck led Quinn into the kitchen.

Quinn's eyes widened as she looked around at everything. The lights were off, and Puck had candles lit all around the kitchen. There was a vase with flowers on the counter, and there were two plates set at the table.

"This looks beautiful." Quinn said softly as she looked at Puck. "I can't believe you did all of this."

Puck shrugged as he pulled out Quinn's chair. "The roses are for you. I already put them in water."

"Thank you." Quinn said as she sat down. "Seriously, babe, everything looks really nice. Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it." Puck smiled as he sat down across from Quinn. "I made steak, which I know you won't eat, so I made you chicken and broccoli. And macaroni and cheese because you're pickier than Beth."

Quinn smiled happily. "Thank you."

"Dig in." Puck responded as he picked up his fork.

The pair started eating. They talked about their days and Quinn showed Puck her nails while they ate.

"I can't believe you did all of this." Quinn stated again when she was done eating. "And for me."

"Don't act so surprised." Puck said. "That reminds me, there's one more thing."

"What thing?" Quinn wondered.

"I got you something. Well, I made it." Puck told Quinn as he got up and walked out of the room. He returned with a wrapped present and handed it to Quinn before he sat back down. "Open it."

Quinn slowly tore the wrapping and pulled out a homemade book. She looked at Puck's handwriting on the cover.

Puckerman's Book of Food

Quinn looked at Puck. "What's this?"

"Read the next page." Puck suggested.

Quinn flipped the page and looked at the next one.

Q - I put this together for you to make sure you never starve. I wrote a table of contents and alternatives and directions for each recipe so you're all set.

But if I'm home, I'll do the cooking.

I love you

Noah

Quinn looked at Puck. "Wow, this is really, really nice. This must've taken you forever to make."

"I worked on it while you were at Sam's and when I had some free time at work and stuff." Puck responded. "I put all your favorite recipes in there, and there are some that I think you'll like, but we haven't tried yet."

Quinn nodded. "This is so sweet."

"I'm glad you like it." Puck smiled.

"I love it." Quinn smiled back. "And I love you."

"I love you, too, babe." Puck responded.

"If you're done eating, why don't you go wait for me in the bedroom? I'll clean up." Quinn offered as she stood up.

Puck shook his head as he got up. "I'll clean up."

"Noah, you've been doing this all day." Quinn pointed out as she grabbed her plate. "Go inside."

Puck sighed in defeat. "Okay, I'll wait for you inside."

Quinn put her plate down and grabbed Puck's arm as he walked away.

Puck stopped and looked at Quinn.

"Thank you." Quinn said as she kissed Puck. "I love you."

"I love you."