87

"Quinn!"

"Hi, Sarah." Quinn laughed lightly as she hugged the brunette. "How are you? How was the train ride?"

"It was fine." Sarah answered as the girls parted. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good." Quinn replied.

"I meant after the accident." Sarah clarified softly.

Quinn nodded. "I know. And I'm good. It was rough for a few weeks, but we're okay now."

Sarah nodded back. "I was so worried about you."

"I was worried about you, too." Quinn responded. "And I was really glad when Noah said you were okay."

"Yeah." Sarah said. "I bugged him, like, every day to tell me how you were doing. And I'm really sorry about everything."

"Thank you, but don't be." Quinn shook her head. "Come inside and put your stuff down."

Sarah walked in and put her bag down.

"You must be hungry." Quinn said. "You wanna go grab food?"

"Sure." Sarah nodded as she grabbed her purse.

"My treat." Quinn added as she led Sarah out of the apartment.

Sarah grinned as she followed Quinn. "Thanks."

"What do you feel like?" Quinn questioned Sarah. "We can get whatever you want."

"Can we get pizza?" Sarah requested excitedly.

Quinn laughed lightly. "You sound just like your brother."

Sarah frowned. "Don't say that."

"That's not a bad thing." Quinn added.