38

"The boys are ready to go, so I told them to come hang out." Rachel informed Quinn when she returned to the living room. "They're on their way over."

Quinn nodded. "I'm gonna shower. Don't interrogate Puck, okay?"

Rachel smiled as Quinn hurried to the bathroom.

Quinn took a fast shower. When she was done, she wrapped herself in a towel and went to her room.

Quinn put on sweatpants and a white tank top. She left a sweatshirt unzipped over it. She put on mascara and concealer and tied her hair up in a messy bun before returning to the living room.

"Hey, Quinn." Finn smiled.

"Hey." Quinn smiled back as she hugged Finn. When they parted, she hugged Puck. "Hi, Noah."

"Hi, Quinn." Puck replied as he put his arm around her.

"Quinn told me the good news this morning." Rachel stated.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow at Quinn before turning to Rachel. "What good news?"

"About you two." Rachel responded.

Puck nodded. "Right. Well, we talked about it yesterday, and-"

"You were together yesterday?" Rachel asked.

Puck looked at Quinn.

Quinn nodded. "I invited Noah to spend Christmas with me since my mom bailed."

"We figured it was time to tell you about the two of us since I already told Finn." Puck added.

Quinn nodded again. "Now, if you'll excuse us, Noah is gonna help me pack for Lima."

"Finn and I will be here." Rachel said as she sat down on the couch.

Quinn took Puck's hand and led him to her room. She closed the door behind them.

"How are you feeling?" Puck wondered.

"Nervous." Quinn shrugged. "You?"

"I don't know." Puck answered.

"I managed to get an appointment with Dr. Chin in Lima." Quinn informed Puck.

"When?" Puck wondered.

"Monday." Quinn replied. "The 28th."

Puck nodded. "Can I go with you?"

"Don't you have work?" Quinn asked.

Puck shook his head.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I can take off." Puck informed Quinn. "Please."

"If you really want to." Quinn said.

"I want to." Puck insisted.

Quinn smiled slightly. "Thank you."

"You don't have to keep thanking me." Puck told Quinn. "I'm in this with you."

Quinn bit her lip and nodded.

"Whatever happens, it's gonna be okay." Puck promised.

"I know." Quinn replied, even though she wasn't convinced.

"You know, I was thinking..." Puck began.

"I don't wanna keep talking about this." Quinn said. "Not while Finn and Rachel are around."

"No, it's not that." Puck shook his head. "We already do everything a couple does and I just thought we should, you know..."

"Is Noah Puckerman asking me to be his girlfriend?" Quinn joked.

"Are you gonna say yes or are you gonna keep teasing me?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn nodded. "Okay."

"Okay?" Puck raised his eyebrow.

"I'll be your girlfriend." Quinn decided with a smile.

"Alright, cool." Puck said as he hid a smile. He clapped his hands together. "Can I help you finish packing?"

"You can pick out my dress for the party." Quinn told Puck. "I already have everything else."

Puck walked over to Quinn's closet. "I can pick anything?"

"I have the right to veto it." Quinn smirked as she sat down on her bed.

"Where's that dress?" Puck wondered as he searched through Quinn's clothes.

"You're gonna have to be more specific, babe." Quinn responded.

"Found it." Puck smiled as he grabbed the hanger and showed Quinn. "What about this?"

Quinn looked at the red dress. The top was a little skimpy, and she wasn't in the mood to show so much skin.

"That's too much for this party." Quinn shook her head. "We're going to Mr. Schue's house."

Puck frowned as he turned back to the closet to find something else.

"Why don't you get that icy blue dress you like?" Quinn suggested.

Puck grabbed the dress and handed it to Quinn. "Since you're wearing a dress, does that mean we all have to dress nice?"

Quinn shook her head. "You can wear whatever you want. I like wearing dresses, and I can't go to the party in sweatpants."

"I'm sure you could." Puck told Quinn.

"I would never." Quinn said.

"I know." Puck responded. "I don't think I've ever seen you leave the house in sweatpants."

"Then today will be a memorable day for you because this is my train outfit." Quinn told Puck.

Puck shook his head and smiled. "You're... something, Fabray."

"Shut up, Puckerman." Quinn smiled back as she lightly kissed Puck.