42

"Babe, wanna go to bed?" Puck asked Quinn as he lightly nudged her. "You're falling asleep."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Downstairs?"

"Yeah." Puck answered. "Let me go set the bed up."

Quinn slowly stood up and stretched her arms while Puck walked away.

"Goodnight, everyone." Quinn said to Sarah, Jake, Ruth, and Tanisha. "See you in the morning."

"Goodnight." Sarah smiled. "Sweet dreams, Quinn."

"All set, Q." Puck said when he returned to the living room a few minutes later. "Goodnight, guys."

"Night, bro." Jake replied.

Quinn and Puck went downstairs together.

Quinn changed into a baggy t-shirt and pajama shorts while Puck stripped down to his boxers.

The pair crawled into bed and curled up with each other.

"What a long day." Puck sighed as he put his arm around Quinn.

Quinn nodded in agreement. "I'm exhausted."

"Sleep in tomorrow." Puck told Quinn. "The Secret Santa party isn't until, like, eight."

"Yeah." Quinn said as she closed her eyes. "Night, Puckerman."

"Night, Fabray."

Quinn closed her eyes, but she couldn't fall asleep. She kept tossing and turning while Puck's soft snores filled the room.

Quinn gently ran her fingers through Puck's hair while he slept. He looked so peaceful and happy, and it made Quinn happy. She knew how lucky she was to have Puck, who cared about her a lot.

"Goodnight, Noah." Quinn whispered. "I love you."