66

"Babe, I'm gonna take Sarah home, I wanna call my mom." Puck decided before dessert was served.

Quinn nodded. "She can stay here with me if she wants."

"Can I?" Sarah requested.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Actually, that would be great. Thanks."

"We'll be home after dessert." Quinn promised. "See you later."

Puck nodded. "Bye, everybody. Thanks for getting everyone together, Berry."

"Bye, Noah. Thanks for coming!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Bye." Puck said as he looked at Sarah. "Be good."

"I'm always good." Sarah grinned.

"Right." Puck nodded as he kissed Quinn.

"Bye, I love you." Quinn smiled.

"I love you." Puck grinned before he left.

"You two are gross." Rachel teased as she lightly nudged Quinn's arm.

"That's Noah." Quinn insisted. "The tough, bad-boy thing was all an act. He's a big mush."

"And I'm sure he's thrilled that you tell people that." Artie laughed lightly.

Quinn smiled and looked at Sarah. "He is though. Right?"

Sarah nodded. "Definitely. He behaved worse than me and Jake combined, but he has the biggest heart."

"He's a good guy." Quinn added as the waiter came over to the table with dessert.

After dessert, Quinn paid for herself, Puck, and Sarah. She and Sarah started saying their goodbyes.

"Have you ever taken a cab before?" Quinn wondered.

"No." Sarah answered.

Quinn nodded. "I'm tired, I wanna take one."

"Okay, sure." Sarah said.

The brunette and the blonde went outside. Sarah watched as Quinn caught a cab. The pair got in the back.

Quinn gave the driver her address, and he started driving.

"I'm really glad you're here." Quinn told Sarah. "I know Puck was a little annoyed that you showed up unannounced and alone, but I'm glad you did. It was a nice surprise."

"Thanks." Sarah said. "You're always so welcoming, and I appreciate it."

Quinn smiled. "You can stay over at our place whenever you want."

Sarah smiled back.

Quinn faced the window and watched the traffic of New York as they headed home. Traffic was crazy, and people were driving like idiots.

Quinn was staring out the window when she saw a car getting closer and closer to her.