6

When Quinn woke up in the morning, she discovered that she had the apartment to herself. Rachel had slept over Finn's, which meant she wasn't around to drag Quinn out of bed.

Quinn's phone went off, so she rolled over to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Quinn, you're actually awake. Wow." Rachel replied.

"Yeah, what's up?" Quinn asked.

"Finn's family is having a game night tonight and we need you to come." Rachel stated.

"Why?" Quinn asked.

"Finn said Blaine has plans with Tina, so Kurt is gonna need a partner." Rachel responded.

"Fine." Quinn gave in. "What time?"

"Seven." Rachel said.

Quinn nodded. "Okay. See you later."

Quinn got out of bed and took a shower. After her shower, she put on leggings and a red tank top. She put on black moccasins and straightened her hair.

Quinn only put on concealer, mascara, and chapstick before heading to Finn's apartment that night.

Quinn lightly knocked on the door when she got there.

Puck opened the door. "Oh, hey."

"Hi, Noah." Quinn smiled as she hugged him.

"Hey, Q." Puck smiled back when they parted. "Come inside."

Quinn walked in and saw Finn's family seated at the dining room table.

"Hi, Quinn." Kurt waved.

"Hi." Quinn smiled as she greeted everyone. She ended with Blaine. "Hi, Blaine. I thought you weren't coming."

"I mixed up the days." Finn explained. "Blaine has plans with Tina tomorrow."

Blaine looked at Quinn and nodded. "Yeah, if it's okay with you, I'd like my game partner back."

Quinn nodded as she sat down next to Finn. "Of course."

"Puckerman, you have to play." Burt told Puck.

"No thanks." Puck said. "I'll watch."

"Quinn needs a partner. Come on, honey." Carole added.

Puck nodded slowly as he closed the apartment door and walked over to the table. "Fine."

Quinn looked at him.

Puck sat down beside Quinn and looked at Finn. "What are we playing and what are the rules?"

"Let's play the game where you pick a card and you have to get your partner to say the word." Kurt said. "And you can't use any of the words on the card."

"You already lost me." Puck stated.

"Let's say the word is blonde." Kurt began. "On top of the card, it would say blonde, and underneath it, there would be a list of words you can't say when you're trying to get Quinn to guess."

Puck nodded.

"Sounds like fun." Rachel noted.

"I'll get the cards." Finn said as he got up. "Figure out who's going first."