67

Quinn woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by machines.

"Noah?"

"She's up!" A nurse announced as she walked over to the bed. "Hi, I'm Nurse Nicole. Do you know where you are?"

"Hospital." Quinn said softly.

"What's your name?" The nurse asked.

"Get Noah." Quinn commanded.

Nurse Nicole nodded slowly. She excused herself and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, the nurse returned with a doctor.

"That's not him." Quinn muttered.

"Miss Fabray, I'm Dr. Winters." The doctor introduced herself.

"Hi." Quinn said.

"Before we let you have visitors, we wanted to talk to you about what happened." Dr. Winters began. "Do you remember anything?"

"Car accident?" Quinn guessed.

Dr. Winters nodded as she pulled over a chair and sat down.

"Is Sarah okay?" Quinn wondered.

"By law, we aren't allowed to discuss other patients." Dr. Winters answered. "We need to talk about you."

Quinn nodded slowly and winced in pain from her headache.

"You have a minor concussion and bruises, but nothing is broken." Dr. Winters said. "However, you did have some internal bleeding."

"And the baby?" Quinn asked.

"The baby didn't make it." Dr. Winters told Quinn. "I'm very sorry."

Quinn bit her lip.

"I'm sorry." Dr. Winters repeated.

"I want Noah." Quinn said as she took a deep breath.

Dr. Winters nodded. She excused herself and walked out of the room.

The second Quinn was alone, she broke down and started crying.

-

"Quinn." Puck said softly as he hurried into the room. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Noah, the b-baby, I..." Quinn choked out.

"I know, the doctor just told me." Puck nodded as he put his arms around Quinn. "I'm sorry, Q. It's gonna be okay."

Quinn buried her face against Puck's shoulder while she cried. He held her and rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry." Quinn said as she picked her head up and looked at Puck. He had tears in his eyes.

Puck shook his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"Is Sarah okay?" Quinn wondered.

"She's a little shaken up and bruised, but other than some stitches, she's fine." Puck answered. "Don't worry about her."

Quinn nodded slowly.