46

"Finn said they're on the way." Puck informed Quinn as he put his phone in his pocket. "Are we ready to go?"

"I think so." Quinn said as she grabbed the gift bag for her Secret Santa. "You look really handsome, by the way."

Puck smiled. "Thank you. You look beautiful, as usual."

Quinn took Puck's hand and squeezed it. "Thank you. Let's go wait upstairs with Jake and Marley."

Quinn and Puck went upstairs and went into the living room with Jake and Marley.

"I'm gonna go tell Sarah we're leaving." Puck decided. "Call me when they're here."

"Okay." Quinn nodded.

Puck walked away, and Quinn sat down on the couch.

"You girls both look great." Jake stated. "Me and Puck are pretty lucky."

"Thank you, Jake." Marley grinned as she looked down at her green dress.

I'm pretty lucky, too. Quinn thought as the doorbell rang.

Jake got up to let Finn in.

"Hey, guys. Ready to go?" Finn asked as he greeted everyone.

"Yeah, let me get Puck." Quinn said as she walked over to the foot of the stairs. "Noah! Finn's here!"

"I'll be there in a second!" Puck responded.

Quinn returned to the others. "He's coming."

"No rush." Finn nodded. "We're early anyway. You know Rachel."

"Yeah." Quinn said. "Good luck living with her."

Finn smiled and rolled his eyes. "She yells at me when I leave the toilet seat up."

"Rookie mistake." Puck said as he walked into the living room. "I never leave the seat up."

"You always leave the seat up." Finn argued. "Rachel always comes over and yells at you for it."

Puck shrugged. "My apartment, my rules."

"Is everyone ready?" Jake wondered. "We should go."

Finn nodded in agreement as he led the way out.