82

Everyone said their goodbyes after they paid the bill. No one said anything else to Quinn or Puck, but they hugged them a little tighter before they left.

"You okay?" Puck asked Quinn as they walked home.

Quinn nodded slowly. "Yeah. Are you?"

Puck nodded and squeezed Quinn's hand. "I love you."

"I love you." Quinn smiled. "Thank you for being here for me."

"You don't have to thank me." Puck told Quinn. "I'll always be here for you."

Quinn nodded. "I'll always be here for you."

The pair continued until they reached their apartment. They went upstairs, and Puck unlocked the door and led Quinn inside.

"What do you wanna do today, Q?" Puck asked as he closed the apartment door.

Quinn put her bag down and looked at Puck as she sat down on the couch. "I just wanna curl up with you and relax."

"Sounds good to me." Puck said as he grabbed a big blanket and sat down next to Quinn.

The pair laid down on the couch together with the blanket over them. Puck put his arms around Quinn.

"I heard you on the phone earlier." Quinn stated.

"You heard what?" Puck wondered.

"You're going back to work." Quinn stated.

Puck nodded. "I'm going back on Wednesday."

"That's in three days." Quinn noted. "But that's good. We should get back to normal."

"I have a lot of vacation time." Puck informed Quinn. "I let it carry over and I cover other guys a lot, so I'm okay to take whatever days I need."

Quinn nodded.

"I talked to my Chief about everything and he said whatever I need." Puck added. "So if you need me here, just let me know."

"I'll be fine." Quinn promised. "Thank you."

Puck nodded back. "How's your cooking?"

"It's okay." Quinn shrugged. "I like it better when you cook though."

Puck laughed lightly.

"You're better at it." Quinn said.

"You know, we haven't had a real date in a while." Puck noted.

"Well, we just got back together this morning." Quinn responded. "Officially."

Puck nodded. "Let's go out tomorrow night."

Quinn tilted her head to looked at Puck.

"Or I'll cook for you." Puck offered.

"Whatever you want is fine." Quinn said.

"Well, let me know what you want tomorrow." Puck told Quinn.

"I will." Quinn nodded.

More Than A Hookupजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें