16

When Quinn went back to her apartment, Finn and Rachel were there.

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she walked in.

"Hey." Rachel responded. "Don't make plans next Saturday."

"Why?" Quinn asked.

"Glee club dinner." Rachel answered.

Quinn nodded.

"Also, tomorrow night is game night with Kurt, Blaine, and Artie." Rachel added. "Artie will need a partner."

"I'll be there." Quinn promised.

"Great." Rachel grinned.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow at Finn, who was unusually quiet. He wouldn't look at her.

"I'm gonna go relax in my room. Are we still good for Sunday, Finn?" Quinn asked.

Finn nodded.

"What's Sunday?" Rachel questioned Finn.

"Me and Quinn are going Christmas shopping." Finn responded. "Around noon."

"Don't forget to get my presents." Rachel told them.

Quinn nodded. "We won't."

Quinn excused herself to go to her room. She laid down on her bed and began making a list of the people she had to buy presents for and her ideas of what to get for them.

About five minutes later, Quinn's phone went off with a text in the glee club groupchat.

Mr. Schuester is going to join us at dinner next Saturday. I hope all of you can make it.

of course!

Can't wait

if Mr. Schue's there I'm there

I'll be there

Quinn sighed and put her phone down. Puck hadn't answered the groupchat. She hadn't heard from him since Thanksgiving, not that she expected to.