27

"I'm so excited." Sam said as he and Quinn got in the cab. "Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray: Calvin Klein models."

Quinn smiled slightly. "This is gonna be so much fun."

"I'm really glad you're doing it with me." Sam smiled back.

"Me, too." Quinn nodded. "And tomorrow, Mercedes' album comes out."

Sam nodded. "I can't wait."

"Wanna come with me to get a Christmas tree tomorrow morning? I wanna put it up and decorate while I listen to the album." Quinn explained.

"Yeah, that would be fun." Sam replied.

"Cool." Quinn smiled.

Quinn and Sam paid for their cab when they got out. They took deep breaths as they went inside the Calvin Klein building.

"Hi, I'm Sam Evans. This is Quinn Fabray." Sam said to the lady at the desk. "We're here for the Calvin Klein underwear photoshoot."

The woman nodded. "I know who you are. You two can take the elevator up to the third floor."

"Cool. Thanks." Sam responded as he walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

Quinn got in the elevator and went up to the third floor with Sam.

When they reached the third floor, Sam led Quinn out of the elevator and into the room.

"Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray."

Sam smiled. "Hey, Gina."

"When you said you were bringing a friend, I didn't know you meant Quinn until I got here." Gina stated. "But I'm really glad. This is gonna be big."

Sam nodded. "Awesome."

"You two should go change. Go find the doors with your names and change into the first set of underwear." Gina commanded. "And bras. We're gonna start in ten minutes."

Quinn nodded and walked down the hall with Sam. She walked into the room with her name on the door and closed the door behind her.

Quinn changed into the Calvin Klein bra and underwear. She looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. She frowned as she studied her reflection. She didn't feel good.

"Hey, you look good." Sam noted as Quinn walked out of the room. "I look gross. I feel so fat."

Quinn shook her head as she looked at Sam's abs. "You look great. This is gonna be great."

"This is gonna be in Times Square this summer." Sam told Quinn. "It has to be perfect."

"It will be." Quinn promised as she followed Sam back inside.