65

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Finn." Quinn smiled as she let go of Puck's hand and hugged the gentle giant. "How are you?"

"Good." Finn nodded as he shook Puck's hand. "Hey, man."

"Hey." Puck replied as he put his hands on Sarah's shoulders. "Say hi to Finn."

"Hi, Finn." Sarah smiled as she hugged Finn.

"Hey, Sarah." Finn responded as he put his arms around her. "I didn't know you were coming."

"It was kind of last minute." Puck added as he took Quinn's hand.

"So how's the new apartment?" Quinn wondered.

"It's good." Finn said. "How's living with Puck?"

"We've done it before in the past, but it's much better now." Quinn responded as she looked at Puck. "Right, babe?"

Puck nodded in agreement. "I'm teaching Quinn how to cook."

"You never taught me." Finn frowned.

"You didn't need to be taught." Puck stated. "You were actually kinda good. Quinn can't even follow a recipe."

"Not true." Quinn shook her head.

"Neither can Rachel." Finn smiled. "And speaking of Rach, let me show you guys where the table is. She's waiting there."

Quinn nodded and followed the brunette through the restaurant.

"Quinn!"

Hey!" Quinn exclaimed as she walked over and greeted Rachel. When the girls parted, Quinn started greeting the others.

Puck started greeting everyone, and introducing Sarah to everyone she didn't know.

Quinn sat down by Artie. "Hey, how are you?"

"Hey, Quinn. I'm good. What have you been up to?" Artie wondered.

"Not much." Quinn shrugged. "I moved in with Puck, and we saw Beth a few days ago."

"You did?" Artie asked.

Quinn nodded. "She was really happy to see me. I haven't seen her since June."

Artie raised his eyebrow. "Really? How'd it go?"

Quinn bit her lip and nodded as Puck and Sarah sat down by Finn and Rachel. "It was good. Puck's so good with her."

Artie smiled. "I'm glad you're happy."

Quinn smiled back and looked at Puck. "I am."