107

"Do I have to dress nice for this?" Puck asked.

"It's your birthday." Quinn reminded him. "Wear whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" Puck grinned.

"You have to wear a shirt and pants and shoes." Quinn clarified. "And that sling."

Puck frowned. "Dammit."

"Go get dressed." Quinn said as she put her earrings in and fixed her dress. "I'm gonna go help Beth get ready."

"You look really pretty." Puck told Quinn as he kissed her cheek. "As always."

Quinn smiled. "Thank you. Now go get dressed."

Puck nodded back as Quinn went upstairs to get Beth.

-

Beth took a bath and then changed into a blue and yellow sundress.

Quinn blow-dried her hair, and then the two blondes returned to the basement.

"Happy birthday, Daddy!"

"Thank you, princess." Puck smiled as he looked at Beth. "Wow, you look so pretty. Just like Mommy."

Beth looked at Quinn's pink floral wrap dress and smiled as she looked at her own dress. "Just like Mommy."

"I'm gonna grab my bag and then the three of us can go." Quinn told Puck.

"What about everyone else?" Puck asked.

"Jake said they'll meet us there." Quinn shrugged.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "How are they gonna meet us there if we're taking his car?"

"They're gonna take Marley's car." Quinn answered.

Puck nodded. "Okay."

"I'll be right back." Quinn said.

Quinn went upstairs to the living room where Sarah and Jake were.

"You two should go." Quinn told them. "Noah's ready to go, so we're leaving soon. And Finn texted me that everyone else is already there."

"Yeah, Marley's on her way." Jake said. "Stall him for, like, ten more minutes."

Quinn nodded and returned to the basement.

"I have to go make a phone call for work." Quinn told Puck. "It won't take long."

Puck nodded. "Yeah, whatever you have to do."

"Let me wrap your wrist first." Quinn said as she took the ace bandage wrap from Puck. She gently wrapped his wrist and handed him his sling. "You look very handsome."

"Thank you." Puck replied.

"Do you need help with that?" Quinn offered.

Puck shook his head. "I got it. Go make your phone call."

Quinn nodded and went back up to the living room.

"We're leaving now." Jake informed Quinn as he got up. "Marley just pulled up."

"We'll be right behind you." Quinn responded. "I told him I had to make a quick call for work."

Jake nodded. "See you soon."

"See you soon." Quinn repeated as she watched Jake and Sarah get in Marley's car and drive off.

Quinn waited a few more minutes before returning to the basement. "Alright, everything's taken care of."

"Let's go." Puck decided as he took Beth's hand. "Come on, B."