109

"Q."

"Yeah?" Quinn asked.

"You made today really nice." Puck told her. "And I wanted to thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." Quinn said.

"You went out of your way to make my birthday really special and it was." Puck added. "So thank you for caring about it so much."

"I care about you." Quinn reminded Puck. "And I wanted you to enjoy it."

"Well, you know, now you're gonna have to find a way to outdo yourself for my next fifty-something birthdays." Puck teased.

"Maybe I'll get better at buying presents." Quinn replied. "Which reminds me, I have yours."

"I thought I told you not to get me anything." Puck stated.

Quinn shrugged as she climbed out of bed and went to grab Puck's present. Shortly after, she returned with a gift bag.

"Quinn."

"Open the card first." Quinn commanded as she handed Puck an envelope and sat down beside him.

With Quinn's help, Puck gently tore open the envelope and pulled the card out.

"Happy birthday to the sexiest man alive." Puck began.

"That's not what it says." Quinn responded.

"Happy birthday, Noah." Puck read. "I love you so much. I hope you had an amazing twenty-second birthday because you deserve it. I am so proud of you for everything you've accomplished this far and I can't wait to see what our future holds."

Quinn looked at Puck, encouraging him to continue.

"You do so much for me and for Beth, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Puck went on. "I love you so much, and after seeing you with Beth, I know that you'll be a good father to our..."

Puck trailed off.

Quinn bit her lip.

"Quinn?" Puck looked at the blonde as he put the card down. "Are you...?"

Quinn nodded slowly.

Puck grinned and put his arms around Quinn. "Really?"

"I'm pregnant."