61

Around 2pm, Quinn and Puck said goodbyes to Shelby and Beth before they left the diner.

"That was so much better than I thought it would be." Quinn stated.

Puck nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'm glad you got to see Beth. You made her really happy."

"Yeah." Quinn said. "Me, too."

"When you were in the bathroom, I asked Shelby if we could have Beth stay over soon." Puck told Quinn. "And she said Beth would love that."

"Cool." Quinn responded.

"I thought you'd be more excited." Puck stated.

Quinn paused and looked at Puck.

"Are you okay?" Puck asked.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "Yeah, let's just go home."

Puck squeezed Quinn's hand as the pair walked home together.

"Home sweet home." Puck said as he tossed his keys on the counter and sat down on the couch.

Quinn locked the apartment door before joining Puck on the couch.

"What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" Puck wondered.

"I was planning on going to the gym with Sam at some point." Quinn informed Puck. "He actually just texted me that he's ready now."

"Is that safe?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "My doctor said as long as I don't overdo it, it's fine."

"How come you didn't ask me to go to the gym with you?" Puck wondered.

Quinn shrugged. "You usually work out at the firehouse or with Finn, and I didn't think you'd wanna come with me and Sam."

"Hell yeah I would." Puck said.

"You're cute when you're jealous, you know." Quinn said softly as she kissed Puck's cheek and stood up.

"I-I'm not jealous." Puck stuttered. "I just wanna make sure you don't get hurt."

"It's probably best if you didn't come today." Quinn said. "I don't want you hovering over me."

Puck frowned. "I won't."

"You and I can workout alone another time." Quinn promised.

Puck smirked suggestively.

Quinn shook her head. "That's not what I meant, but that, too."

Puck stood up and looked at Quinn. "Is Sam gonna meet you here?"

"No." Quinn told Puck. "I'm gonna meet him there."

"Oh. Cool." Puck said. "Well, have fun. I'll be here."

"Thanks." Quinn replied as she kissed Puck. "See you later."

"See you later." Puck repeated as Quinn walked out.