50

The rest of the day was tense. Quinn was upset, and Puck didn't want to say anything that would make her even more upset.

Even the train ride back to New York was quiet.

When they got back to Quinn's apartment, Quinn changed into pajama shorts and a t-shirt. She walked into the living room and looked at Puck, who was sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to bed." Quinn announced.

"Me, too." Puck decided as he turned off the TV and got up.

Quinn went into her room and crawled into bed.

Puck crawled in beside Quinn and gently pulled her into his arms. He played with Quinn's hair while they laid in silence together.

"Quinn?" Rachel called. "Me and Finn are here."

Quinn groaned.

"I'll go get rid of them." Puck said as he slowly got up.

Quinn shook her head. "I'll go."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"If you go and say I'm not feeling well, they might suspect something." Quinn stated as she got up. "Just let me go."

Puck nodded slowly and climbed back into bed.

"I'll be right back." Quinn promised as she walked out of her room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey, Quinn."

"Hey, guys." Quinn smiled as she looked at Finn and Rachel.

"Are you in bed already?" Rachel raised her eyebrow.

Quinn nodded. "It was a busy weekend and Noah has work in the morning, so..."

"Did you guys have fun in Lima?" Finn wondered.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "Are you two staying over?"

"Finn has work in the morning, so he's going home." Rachel responded. "I might go with him since you and Puck are here because I don't wanna hear any of that."

"We're not..." Quinn shook her head. "Like I said, it was a long weekend."

"Everything okay?" Finn asked.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, we're just tired. But actually, I'm glad you're here because I wanted to tell you that I think I'm gonna move in with Puck."

"Really?" Rachel smiled.

"I sleep better when he's laying next to me." Quinn shrugged. "I haven't talked to him yet, but I'm sure he won't object to it."

"Yeah." Finn agreed.

"If you two don't mind, I'm gonna go back to bed." Quinn informed Finn and Rachel.

Rachel nodded. "Sweet dreams, Quinn."

"Goodnight." Finn added.

"Night!"

Quinn went back into her room and closed the door behind her. She climbed into bed and looked at Puck.

"What?" Puck asked.

"I was just thinking." Quinn began. "I wanna move in with you. When Finn and Rachel move in together."

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Really? Why?"

"If this is all happening again, it'll be easier." Quinn stated softly.

Puck nodded. "Oh. Okay."

"That's not the only reason." Quinn assured him. "I wanna live with you. And fall asleep next to you every night."

"I'd like that." Puck smiled slightly.

"I'll start packing tomorrow." Quinn responded with a smile.

"I'll help you when I get home from work." Puck promised.

Quinn softly kissed Puck. "Goodnight, Noah."

"Goodnight, Q."