17

"Quinn, ready for game night?" Rachel asked as she entered the apartment. She frowned at Quinn's sweatpants and messy bun. "Guess not."

"I don't feel like going." Quinn stated.

"What? Why?" Rachel questioned Quinn.

Quinn shrugged.

"Artie needs you to go." Rachel stated. "And I want you to come."

"Can't Puck be Artie's partner?" Quinn asked.

"Puck's in L.A." Rachel told Quinn.

Quinn sighed. "Give me twenty minutes to get ready."

Quinn took a fast shower. When she was done, she blow-dried her hair and got dressed before heading to Finn's apartment with Rachel.

"Guess who booked Sandy." Rachel said as she knocked on the apartment door.

"Oh my gosh, Rachel! Congratulations!" Quinn exclaimed. "I knew you would get it."

"Thank you." Rachel smiled. "I called Santana to tell her, and she's actually happy for me."

Quinn laughed lightly as the apartment door opened.

"My two favorite girls." Finn grinned as he kissed Rachel. "Come inside."

Rachel and Quinn followed Finn inside, where the others were waiting.

"Hello, ladies." Kurt waved.

"Hi, Kurt." Rachel grinned as she sat down beside him.

Quinn greeted Kurt and Blaine before sitting down beside Artie. "Hey, you."

"Hey, Quinn." Artie smiled. "I heard you're really good at game night, which is good because I suck."

Quinn laughed lightly. "I'm not good. We'll see."

"What game should we play?" Blaine asked as Finn sat down next to Rachel.

"Ooh, let's play Pictionary." Kurt suggested.

Quinn looked at Artie and grinned. She knew Artie was good at drawing, and she was confident that they would win.