62

Quinn came home late.

"Babe?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as she walked into the bedroom.

Puck was watching TV.

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she walked over to Puck.

"Hey." Puck smiled back. "I didn't hear you come in."

Quinn nodded. "Sorry I'm late. I showered at the gym, and then Sam and I grabbed some food. I meant to text you, but I was kind of busy."

"That's fine." Puck shrugged.

"Guess who booked the commercial with Sam." Quinn smiled happily.

Puck raised his eyebrow. "You did? That's great. Congrats, Quinn."

"Thank you. What'd you do all night?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"I was texting Finn before and then I started watching TV." Puck answered. "I was gonna go to bed early, but then I was on the phone with my mom."

Quinn nodded as she stripped down to her bra and underwear. "Can I wear one of your shirts to bed?"

Puck smiled. "Help yourself. What's mine is yours."

"Thank you." Quinn replied as she took off her bra and put on one of Puck's shirts before climbing into bed.

Puck put his arms around Quinn and kissed her cheek.

"Seeing you with Beth today made me realize that we can do this. I know that you're gonna be a great father." Quinn said as tears filled her eyes. "And I'm lucky to have you."

Puck wiped Quinn's eyes and looked at her. "Thank you, babe."

"I've wanted to tell you how I feel since the day we went to Lima for the Secret Santa party." Quinn explained.

Puck nodded, encouraging Quinn to continue.

"I love you, Noah." Quinn smiled. "And if you don't feel the same way anymore, that's okay. I just wanted to tell you."

"I'm glad you said it." Puck grinned. "Because I love you, too. I have for a long time."

Quinn smiled happily and kissed Puck. "Goodnight, Noah. I love you."

"I love you."