94

hey everyone! Noah's 22nd birthday is next week & we're going to Lima (with Beth) to celebrate it. It would mean a lot if you guys were there, too. let me know!

Beth's going?! Me & Rach will b there

Brittany & I will be there too

Quinn smiled at Finn and Santana's responses as she pocketed her phone. She continued walking around the grocery store.

After Quinn paid for the groceries, she headed home. She decided to start cooking since she knew it would take a few tries for her to get it right.

Quinn made a few calls for work and texted Sam before getting in the shower.

About ten minutes into her shower, Quinn's phone started ringing. She peeked at it and saw that it was Santana. She declined the call and texted Santana.

I'm in the shower. Call u later

Quinn's phone started ringing again. She saw that it was Santana again, so she answered it.

"Santana, I'm in the shower. I'll call you when I have clothes on. Goodbye." Quinn said.

"Quinn, wait!" Santana exclaimed. "It's important."

"What?" Quinn asked.

"I'm outside. You need to get out of the shower and get dressed." Santana told Quinn.

"What? Why?" Quinn questioned Santana.

"Just get out of the shower and get dressed." Santana repeated. "And come outside."

"Why?" Quinn wondered as she turned off the shower.

"He's gonna be fine, but Puck got hurt."