80

"I'm gonna do the commercial with Sam, but I don't think I'm gonna do Artie's movie." Quinn informed Puck as they walked to the New Directions brunch the next weekend.

Puck looked at her. "No?"

Quinn shook her head. "After everything that happened, I need some time for myself. And for you."

"We're gonna be okay." Puck promised as he squeezed her hand.

"I know." Quinn agreed.

"I was thinking." Puck began. "I know you said you didn't wanna get back together yet, but you've been home for, like, a week, so..."

Quinn raised her eyebrow as Puck trailed off. "What?"

"So we should get back together." Puck said.

Quinn looked at him.

"I know for a fact that you sleep better when I'm there." Puck stated. "And if we're back together, you won't have to get up and go to Finn's room after we have sex."

Quinn smiled slightly and shook her head. "You're something."

"That's not a no." Puck noted.

Quinn nodded. "I'll get back together with you."

Puck smiled. "Really?"

"Yes." Quinn said as she kissed Puck. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Puck responded when they parted.

They continued walking in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company in contentment.

"Noah." Quinn said softly, breaking the silence. "Is it okay if I tell everyone what happened?"

Puck tilted his head and looked at Quinn.

"I just want to be honest with them so I can move on." Quinn clarified. "And so they understand why I haven't been myself lately, and everything."

"Yeah, you can tell them whatever you want." Puck nodded. "Thanks for asking me."

Quinn nodded back. "How's Sarah? And your dad? You haven't said much about them."

"No one's seen my dad." Puck shrugged. "And Sarah's fine. She wants to come back and see you."

Quinn nodded. "Well, she's welcome any time. Jake, too."

"I thought you didn't like Jake." Puck stated.

Quinn smiled slightly and shrugged as she led Puck into the diner.

"Hey, guys." Quinn grinned as she let go of Puck's hand and started greeting her friends.

"Hey, how are you?" Santana asked.

"Good." Quinn nodded as she glanced at Puck. "We're doing much better than we were a few weeks ago."

"Good." Santana smiled as she walked over to greet Puck.

Quinn sat down next to Artie and grinned. "Hey."

"Hi." Artie smiled back.

"I wanted to talk to you about the movie." Quinn began nervously.

Artie nodded.

"I can't do it." Quinn blurted as Puck sat down beside her and put his hand on her back. "I'm really sorry that I kept you waiting."

"Don't be sorry." Artie shook his head. "It's not the script, right? 'Cause I kinda thought you'd be really good for that part."

"No, the script was amazing." Quinn told Artie. "I just can't handle a movie role right now."

Artie nodded slowly. "Well, if you need anything, we're all here for you."

"Thank you. I know." Quinn nodded back as she looked at Puck.