101

"Q, wake up. You're gonna be late."

"Hmm?" Quinn groaned.

"You're gonna be late." Puck repeated. "For your commercial shoot with Sam."

Quinn opened her eyes and smiled at Puck.

"What?" Puck asked.

"I'm done with it." Quinn told him.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"You were asleep when I came in last night so I couldn't tell you, but I'm done." Quinn informed Puck. "I think Sam has to go in for an hour or two today, but I'm done."

Puck grinned. "Sweet."

Quinn smiled. "Come back to bed."

"I thought we'd go get breakfast together." Puck suggested.

"I'm not hungry." Quinn shook her head.

Puck frowned.

"We can go in an hour." Quinn decided as she got up. "I'm gonna shower, if you wanna join me."

"Don't ever let me say no to that." Puck responded.

-

When the water got cold, Quinn and Puck got out of the shower.

Puck wrapped Quinn in a towel before wrapping a towel around his waist.

Quinn tied the ace bandage around Puck's wrist again and put the little metal splint on his pinky. She kissed him lightly before leaving the bathroom to go get dressed.

Quinn changed into a dress and blow-dried her hair. She did her makeup and returned to the living room, where Puck was waiting.

"Ready to go?" Quinn asked.

Puck nodded and stood up.

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "Is your wrist okay?"

Puck nodded. "I'm fine."

"You should wear that sling they gave you." Quinn said. "The doctor said-"

"I don't care what the doctor said." Puck cut Quinn off.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

Puck sighed. "Sorry."

"Go put your sling on." Quinn commanded.

Puck walked away and went to get his sling.

Quinn glanced at her phone while she waited for him.

"I don't get the point of this stupid thing." Puck muttered when he returned to the living room.

"I know you're in pain, but please, Noah." Quinn said. "Just listen to the doctor."

"Let's go eat." Puck said as he walked out.

-

Quinn and Puck sat down to breakfast.

"Are you feeling any better?" Quinn asked.

Puck shrugged. "It's hard doing everything with my left hand."

"Let your wrist rest." Quinn told Puck.

Puck nodded.

"I got your prescription filled." Quinn added. "For your painkillers."

"You didn't have to." Puck said with a smirk. "I've been doing fine with whiskey."

Quinn shook her head and smiled. "I'm glad you still have your sense of humor. Even if you're being annoying."

"Annoying?" Puck laughed lightly as he looked at his phone. "Shelby said we can pick up Beth tomorrow morning before we leave."

Quinn nodded. "Did you start packing?"

Puck shook his head. "Did you?"

"Nope." Quinn said.

"We can do that when we get home." Puck shrugged.

Quinn nodded.