44

"We're back." Puck said softly as he entered the basement.

"Hey." Quinn replied as she paused the TV.

"How do you feel?" Puck wondered.

"I appreciate you asking, but you keep reminding me that this could all be happening again." Quinn stated. "I feel fine."

"Let's make a deal then." Puck offered. "I won't ask as long as you actually talk to me. And tell me things so I don't have to ask."

Quinn smiled and nodded. "Deal."

Puck kissed Quinn's cheek as he sat down beside her. "Bacon's in the fridge."

"Thank you." Quinn responded.

"So what'd you do while we were gone?" Puck wondered.

"Well, I invited my other boyfriend over." Quinn said sarcastically.

Puck rolled his eyes and smiled. "Sucks for him that I came home, huh?"

Quinn shook her head. "You were only gone for, like, an hour. All I did was watch Supernatural."

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"Don't judge me!" Quinn exclaimed. "I saw someone watched Pretty Little Liars on your profile."

"You know Rachel uses my Netflix account, right? Sarah does, too." Puck told Quinn.

"Mhm." Quinn nodded slowly as she turned off the TV and stood up. "I'm gonna shower and start getting ready for the party."

"I'll be here." Puck responded.

Quinn smiled and kissed Puck before she walked away.

After Quinn's shower, she returned with a towel wrapped around her body.

Puck looked at her.

"I feel sick." Quinn told Puck. "And I haven't eaten anything all day because I'm afraid I'll throw up."

"You should try to eat something." Puck said with a frown. "Can I make you some toast? Or bacon?"

Quinn shook her head as she laid down on the bed. "No, thank you. I think I'm just gonna rest until I have to get ready."

Puck looked at her and nodded slowly.

Quinn curled up under the blankets and unpaused the TV.

"You're really gonna sit here in a towel and watch-?"

"Supernatural. Yes." Quinn responded. "There's, like, twenty minutes left."

"You're crazy." Puck muttered.

"Why don't you go make me some bacon?" Quinn suggested. "So I can finish this episode."

"Alright." Puck sighed as he got up. "But you should get dressed. Sarah's probably gonna wanna come hang out with you."

"I'll get dressed in a minute." Quinn promised. "Where'd you put my bag?"

"Here." Puck said as he put Quinn's bag on the bed and grabbed the remote. "Get dressed and then you can watch your shitty show."

Quinn frowned as Puck paused the TV.

"Get dressed." Puck repeated. "I don't want anyone coming down here when you're naked."

Quinn rolled her eyes as she sat up and started digging through her bag. She got up and dropped her towel before putting on her bra and underwear.

"Can you zip my dress?" Quinn requested as she put on the icy blue knee-length dress.

Puck nodded and gently zippered the dress while Quinn held her hair up.

"Thank you." Quinn smiled.

"I'll help you take that off later, too, if you want." Puck offered.

"What a gentleman." Quinn muttered with a smile.

Puck smirked. "Alright, I'm gonna go get that bacon for you."

"I'll come up when I'm done with my hair." Quinn nodded. "Thank you."

"You got it, babe." Puck responded as he walked away.

Quinn plugged in her hair straightener and started doing her hair.