15

The next day, Quinn had lunch plans with Sam.

"Hey, Quinn."

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she hugged Sam.

"How was your Thanksgiving?" Sam asked.

"It was quiet." Quinn stated. "Very lowkey."

Sam frowned. "You didn't spend it alone, did you?"

Quinn shook her head. "How was your Thanksgiving?"

"Oh, it was great." Sam smiled. "Mercedes and I spent the whole day together. And the whole night."

"I'm happy for you, Sam." Quinn replied. "She's good for you."

"Yeah." Sam agreed. "What about you? Who are you seeing?"

"No one right now." Quinn shrugged. "I'm still figuring things out with school and work, so..."

Sam nodded. "Speaking of work, I'm doing a Calvin Klein underwear shoot soon."

"Sam, that's amazing!" Quinn exclaimed. "Congratulations."

"You should do it with me." Sam suggested.

Quinn shook her head. "I can't take this away from you. You earned it."

"We work so well together." Sam pointed out. "Like that last shoot we did."

"You are pretty much the reason people know my name." Quinn muttered.

"Exactly!" Sam said, excitedly. "I want you to do this with me. Mercedes and Puck are working together."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"They flew to L.A. this morning." Sam clarified. "They'll have that album, and you and me will have Calvin Klein."

"Okay." Quinn gave in, mostly to shut Sam up.

"Great." Sam smiled happily. "We're shooting a week before Christmas. They wanted to do it a week after, but I wanna be able to eat."

Quinn nodded.

"We should go to the gym together." Sam said. "We can motivate each other to workout and eat right until the big day."

"Sure." Quinn said.