39

"Are you two naked?" Finn called as he knocked on Quinn's bedroom door.

"No, we're just watching TV." Quinn replied as Puck got up to open the door.

Finn looked at Puck, relieved to see he was fully dressed. "Oh, good. Rachel went down to call a cab. We're gonna go now."

Quinn nodded as she slowly got out of bed. "Oooh, can we stop for bagels on the way?"

"Yeah, sure." Finn replied as he walked away.

Quinn grabbed her purse and her bag. "Let's go."

"I'll take that." Puck responded as he took Quinn's bag. "Come on."

Quinn and Puck followed Finn down to the lobby. They went outside and met Rachel at the curb.

"Everyone's ready?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah." Puck answered. "We're stopping for bagels on the way."

"Okay." Rachel nodded.

The four friends piled into the cab and headed to the bagel place. Finn and Puck ran in quickly to get the bagels. When they returned, the taxi driver drove to the train station.

Everyone got out of the cab with their bags when they got to the train station.

"Finn and I will go get the train tickets." Rachel decided as she dragged Finn away.

Quinn and Puck sat down on one of the benches with their bags and Finn and Rachel's bags.

"Did Rachel talk to you about moving in with Finn?" Puck wondered.

"Yeah." Quinn replied. "Why?"

"Finn said they wanna move in right away. Like, before New Year's, if possible." Puck stated. "And he said I should ask you to move in with me."

"Noah..."

"If you don't want to, it's cool." Puck shrugged. "I just thought it would be good, especially since-"

"We don't know for sure yet." Quinn cut Puck off.

Puck nodded. "I know. I was just thinking about it."

Quinn nodded back.

Puck took Quinn's hand and lightly squeezed it as Finn and Rachel returned and looked at them.

"We have the tickets." Rachel informed them. "We'll eat on the train."

"Okay." Puck said as he slowly stood up.

Quinn got up as the train pulled in.