56

"I didn't tell her." Quinn told Puck as she put her phone down. "I'm not ready yet."

Puck sat down beside Quinn. "Whenever you're ready."

"I wanna tell everyone together, but I don't want anyone to know yet." Quinn clarified.

Puck opened his mouth to reply, but before he had the chance to, Quinn continued.

"I know how excited you get about things and how you're almost as bad as Rachel when it comes to keeping secrets." Quinn told Puck.

"I'm really good at keeping secrets." Puck argued.

Quinn shook her head. "Remember when Finn told you I was pregnant with Beth? Five minutes later, you were practically yelling it down the halls."

"That was when I was, like, sixteen, and in love with you." Puck said.

"You say that like you're not in love with me now." Quinn teased.

Puck's cheeks turned red.

Quinn smirked as she nudged Puck's arm. "I'm kidding."

"I-I knew that." Puck stuttered.

Quinn pecked Puck's lips before she slowly stood up. "Wanna watch a movie?"

Puck looked at Quinn.

"You can pick." Quinn added.

"Actually, I think I'm gonna turn in early." Puck decided as he stood up. "I have work in the morning."

Quinn frowned. "Okay. I'll come to bed, too."

"You don't have to." Puck told Quinn. "I'm gonna pass out and I'll probably be snoring."

"Oh, okay." Quinn nodded as she kissed Puck again. "Goodnight, Noah."

"Goodnight, Q."

Quinn sighed as Puck walked away. She sat back down on the couch and turned on Supernatural.

Quinn watched a few episodes before she fell asleep on the couch. When she woke up, she checked the clock and saw that it was 7:30am, which meant Puck was getting up soon.

Quinn turned off the TV and slowly stood up.

Puck stretched his arms and walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey." Quinn said softly. "Good morning."

"Morning." Puck yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "I kind of forgot you were here. You never came to bed."

"I fell asleep here." Quinn responded. "But actually, can I talk to you about something?"

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "I have to get ready for work, Quinn."

"I don't know if I went too far when I teased you yesterday." Quinn started. "But if I did, I'm sorry."

"You didn't." Puck shook his head.

"And I wanted to say thank you for helping with my boxes yesterday." Quinn continued. "I know you've been so busy with work and your dad, and-"

"What does that mean?" Puck wondered.

"Nothing." Quinn insisted. "I'm just saying you've been really busy lately, but you still always find time to be there for me."

"Yeah, whatever you need." Puck shrugged as he headed to the bathroom to shower.

"One more thing." Quinn said.

Puck turned around and looked at Quinn.

"I wanna go see Beth." Quinn told Puck. "When you go."

Puck nodded. "Okay. I'll tell Shelby. I was planning to surprise Beth and get her from school one day, but we'll see."

Quinn nodded back. "Okay."

"Go get some sleep." Puck commanded. "I'll see you later."

"Be safe." Quinn ordered.

Puck smiled as he walked away.