37

we got this babe

Quinn smiled at her phone. She was nervous, especially because she had to wait a week to see her doctor, but she knew she was lucky to have Puck.

"What are you smiling about?" Rachel wondered.

Quinn jumped as she looked up from her phone. "N-Nothing."

Rachel raised her eyebrow as she sat down on the couch next to Quinn. "So we're all going to Lima tomorrow for the Secret Santa at Mr. Schue's. I don't know why no one told us this before we came back to New York."

"Don't look at me. I didn't plan it." Quinn responded. "Is Finn taking the train with us?"

Rachel shook her head. "He's going tonight with Puck."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"What?" Quinn repeated.

"You made a face." Rachel noted.

"Puck didn't tell me he was going to Lima tonight." Quinn stated.

Rachel raised her eyebrow. "I didn't realize you two were so close."

Quinn bit her lip to hide her smile.

"Wait." Rachel said. "You and Puck...?"

"Sort of." Quinn answered.

"What does that mean?" Rachel asked. "And since when?"

"It means he and I have had this casual thing for a few months." Quinn replied.

"Oh my gosh!" Rachel exclaimed. "Are you serious? No one else knew?"

Quinn laughed lightly. "Yeah, we didn't want all this pressure on us, so we didn't tell anyone."

Rachel nodded. "I can't wait until you tell Finn. He's gonna flip. Puck's had a thing for you since like-"

"Finn already knows." Quinn interrupted Rachel. "Puck told him."

"Oh." Rachel said. "I'm happy for you two. I've always thought you were good together."

"Thank you." Quinn responded as she stood up. "I have to make a phone call for work. Do you wanna call Finn and see if we can go to Lima with him and Puck tonight?"

"Sure." Rachel said.

Quinn nodded before excusing herself to the hallway, where she called her Lima doctor.