32

"Why don't you open your presents?" Puck suggested as he handed Quinn the gift bag and the messily-wrapped present.

Quinn nodded and unwrapped the present first. She looked at the large beige fuzzy blanket.

"Because you're always cold." Puck told Quinn.

"I love this." Quinn smiled. "Thank you."

Puck smiled back. "You're welcome. Open the rest of them."

Quinn reached into the gift bag and pulled out a small box. She opened the box and looked at the bracelet. "Wow. This is beautiful."

Puck nodded as Quinn continued opening her presents.

In addition to the blanket and the bracelet, Puck gave Quinn a copy of Mercedes' Christmas CD that he signed for her as a joke, and a new bra to replace the one he had ripped.

"I love everything." Quinn smiled happily as she hugged Puck. "You didn't have to do this, but thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Puck said. "I'm glad you like all of it."

"I'm gonna get yours." Quinn decided as she stood up and walked into her room.

Quinn grabbed the gift bag from her closet and returned to the living room.

"It's not gonna be as nice as what you got me, but Merry Christmas, Puck." Quinn said as she handed Puck the gift bag and sat down beside him again.

"I'm sure I'll love whatever it is." Puck replied as he took the gift bag.

Quinn nervously watched as Puck removed the tissue paper. He took out a small box.

Puck opened the box and smiled. "A new guitar pick. That's awesome."

"I've listened to your songs on Mercedes' album more than I wanna admit." Quinn began. "And I thought a guitar pick with Beth's name on it would remind you of how proud we all are of you."

"This is really cool." Puck smiled as he looked at the black guitar pick with the pink letters in Quinn's handwriting. "Thank you, Quinn."

"You're welcome. There's more." Quinn responded.

Puck pulled out a larger box and slowly opened it. He stared at the silver watch and then looked at Quinn.

"If you don't like it, you can exchange it." Quinn told Puck.

"No, I like it." Puck said.

"Then what are you staring at?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Q, this watch is probably more expensive than everything I own." Puck replied.

"It is not." Quinn said. "Just open the last one."

Puck reached into the gift bag and smiled. "Let me guess. Jack Daniel's?"

Quinn nodded.

Puck took the bottle out and smiled. "You're the best. Thank you for all this stuff."

"You're welcome. Thank you for everything." Quinn responded.

"You're welcome." Puck said as he cleaned up the garbage and put everything on the counter. "Are you hungry? Want me to make something? Or order something?"

Quinn shook her head. "I'm okay, but get whatever you want."

"I'll wait a while." Puck said as he sat down next to Quinn again.

Quinn looked at Puck. "Wanna watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas?"

Puck nodded. "I'll watch whatever you want."

Quinn smiled and curled up closer to Puck as the movie began.