88

"I texted Noah to see if we can stop by the firehouse." Sarah informed Quinn. "He said yes."

"Let's bring him some food." Quinn nodded.

"It's no wonder he loves you." Sarah joked with a smile.

Quinn smiled back. "Yeah."

The girls got Puck's food and started walking to the firehouse.

"Have you been to his firehouse before?" Sarah wondered.

Quinn shook her head. "Have you?"

"No." Sarah said. "But we'll get to see it and meet everyone together, which is cool."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

The girls continued walking. Quinn was quiet, and Sarah was taking in the sights of the city.

When they got to the firehouse, Quinn called Puck.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Quinn said. "We're outside."

"I'll be right there." Puck replied.

Quinn hung up the phone and waited with Sarah. She smiled when she saw Puck.

Puck greeted Quinn with a kiss before hugging his sister. "How was the train ride?"

"It was fine." Sarah shrugged. "How's work?"

"Fine." Puck responded as he let go of Sarah. "I can't wait to introduce you two to everyone."

"We can't wait to meet them." Quinn said. "We brought you food."

Puck smiled and took the bag. "Thank you. Come inside."

Quinn followed Puck inside, and Sarah followed them.

Puck took Quinn's hand as he led the girls into the lunchroom.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Quinn, and my sister, Sarah." Puck introduced his coworkers as he looked at Quinn and Sarah. "This is everyone."

"Nice to meet you all." Quinn smiled. "Thank you for all your hard work. And thanks for keeping him safe."

"That's all Penelope."

Penelope shrugged. "If firefighters had partners, I guess Puckerman would be mine."

Quinn looked at the brunette and nodded.

"Penelope likes to think she taught me everything I know." Puck informed Quinn and Sarah.

"I've been on the job longer." Penelope stated.

"Like, three months longer." Puck responded.

"Four months." Penelope corrected Puck.

"Excuse me." Puck rolled his eyes and grinned as he turned to Quinn and Sarah. "She's a year younger than me, but she's a lot smarter than me."

Penelope shook her head. "Just a little bit smarter."

"They argue constantly. They're like brother and sister." One of the guys told Sarah and Quinn.

"Hey, John. Why don't you go find Deedee?" Puck said with a smirk.

"Who's Deedee?" Sarah asked.

"John's work wife." Penelope answered. "She's an EMT."

"Hey, what happens at the firehouse, stays at the firehouse." John shrugged innocently.

Puck shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Alarms started going off and Sarah looked at her brother.

"We have to go." Puck said as he jumped up. "Thanks for the food. I'll see you two in a few hours."

"Be safe." Quinn replied.

"I'll introduce you to everyone else another time." Puck promised as he hurried away.

Quinn looked at Sarah. "Ready to go?"

Sarah nodded, and the pair left the firehouse.