83

"So how's everything? With Puck?" Rachel asked as she and Quinn sat beside each other in the pedicure chairs.

"I'm so grateful for him." Quinn stated. "I wouldn't have been able to cope with everything if he didn't force me to face it with him."

Rachel nodded.

"How's everything with you and Finn?" Quinn wondered. "And living together?"

"It's really good." Rachel smiled. "We're used to each other now and sharing a space. I'm really happy."

"I'm glad." Quinn smiled back.

"Me, too." Rachel said. "And I'm glad things are getting better for you and Puck."

Quinn nodded. "It's weird, but I feel so much closer to him now."

"That's good though." Rachel noted. "The circumstances aren't, but that's good."

"Yeah."

-

After their mani-pedis, the girls said their goodbyes and headed home.

Quinn unlocked her apartment door and walked inside. "Babe? I'm home."

"Hey." Puck smiled as he walked into the living room and greeted Quinn at the door.

Quinn looked at Puck's apron when they parted. "What are you doing?"

"You never decided if you wanted to go out, so we're having our date here." Puck told Quinn as he kissed her cheek. "So start getting ready and stay out of the kitchen until I come get you."

"Okay." Quinn smiled as she walked into the bedroom.

Quinn stood at the closet and began going through her dresses. She couldn't decide what to wear, so she called Santana.

"Hey, Quinn. What's up?" Santana answered the videochat.

"Hi, Quinn!" Brittany exclaimed.

"Hi." Quinn smiled. "I need help picking a dress for my date tonight."

"Oooh, okay!" Brittany squealed. "Let's see."

Quinn flipped the camera and started going through the things in her closet.

"Wait!" Santana yelled. "Go back to that green one."

Quinn paused and slowly went back to the green dress.

"Yeah, that one." Santana nodded.

"Try it on." Brittany commanded.

Quinn changed into the dress and showed Santana and Brittany in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Brittany noted.

Quinn looked at the plunging neckline and bit her lip. "Are you sure?"

"Puck's gonna love it." Santana promised.

"Thanks." Quinn smiled. "I'm gonna curl my hair and do my usual makeup with a red lip, I think."

Santana and Brittany nodded.

"Perfect." Santana said. "Have fun on your date. And make sure you take some selfies. You look so pretty."

"Thank you." Quinn replied, laughing lightly. "I'll send you two a selfie when I'm done getting ready."

"Have fun, Quinn! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Quinn tied her hair back and did her makeup next. She started with foundation and concealer, and then she did her mascara and eyeliner. She used setting spray to hold it all together before putting on red lipstick.

Quinn took her hair down and started curling it while she watched TV.

When her hair was done, Quinn put on black heels and sat back down on her bed. She played on her phone while she waited for Puck.