81

"There's something I wanted to tell everyone." Quinn blurted after brunch. "I wanted to be honest with you guys about something that happened."

Puck took Quinn's hand and squeezed it.

"Most of you already know about what happened after the glee dinner that Sarah was here for." Quinn began. "But for those of you who don't, she and I were in a car accident."

"Oh my gosh, Quinn." Mercedes frowned. "Are you okay?"

Quinn took a deep breath and nodded slowly. "Sarah was fine, but I..."

"On Christmas, Quinn took a few pregnancy tests, and when we were in Lima, she saw her doctor to confirm it." Puck added as he looked at Quinn.

"I lost the baby in the car accident." Quinn informed everyone.

"I'm sorry, guys." Sam apologized as he looked at Quinn and Puck. "You were at my apartment and I had no idea."

"It was so hard to talk about." Quinn continued. "I couldn't even talk to Noah, and it's still hard to deal with, but I thought... We thought we should tell you guys."

"'Cause you're family." Puck added as he put his arm around Quinn to comfort her. "And things have been really tough, but we knew you guys would understand."

"You guys went through so much." Finn noted. "Of course we would understand."

"Sorry, guys."

"I'm so sorry."

"Thank you." Quinn said softly as she wiped her eyes. "We just wanted to be honest."

"We all love both of you." Santana responded. "And whatever you need from us, we'll be there for you."

"Thank you for telling us." Artie added.

"Thank you, guys." Puck smiled slightly. "We really appreciate it."