19

After Quinn took a shower, she put on leggings and a sweater before doing her hair and makeup. She returned to the living room and sat down on the couch.

At noon, there was a knock on the door.

Quinn opened the door and smiled at Finn. "Hi."

"Hey." Finn said. "Is Rach up?"

Quinn shook her head. "Not yet. Ready to go?"

Finn nodded and led Quinn out.

"So who'd you get for Secret Santa?" Quinn asked Finn as they started walking outside.

"Mike." Finn answered. "Who'd you get?"

"Artie." Quinn responded.

Finn nodded. "Nice."

"I already bought him new riding gloves." Quinn told Finn. "I still have to get presents for Santana and Brittany, my mom, Mr. Schue, you and Rachel, Sam, Beth, and Puck."

"Puck?" Finn raised his eyebrow.

Quinn looked at him. "We get each other presents every year."

"I didn't think you would this year." Finn stated.

"Why not?" Quinn wondered.

"Puck told me about you two." Finn admitted.

"W-What?" Quinn stuttered.

"I didn't say anything to Rachel or Kurt or anyone." Finn told Quinn. "He told me not to."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"I know it's not my business, but he cares about you a lot, Quinn." Finn continued. "And he likes spending time with you."

"I care about him, too." Quinn said. "And I probably always will."

"I don't wanna be in the middle of this." Finn clarified. "I just think you and Puck should talk and get past the tension and at least try to be friends."

"I just need some time." Quinn stated.

Finn nodded.

Quinn and Finn walked in silence for a while. Finn had nothing left to say, and Quinn had no idea what to say.