108

The trio got in Jake's car and Quinn drove to Breadstix. She pulled into the parking lot and parked, hoping that Puck wouldn't see or recognize any of their friends' cars.

Quinn picked Beth up and held Puck's hand. Together, they all went inside.

"Why are we at Breadstix?" Puck wondered.

"You like Breadstix." Quinn reminded him.

"True." Puck said with a shrug.

Quinn led them to one of the private rooms in the back. She slowly opened the door.

"Happy birthday!"

Puck looked around the room at all of his friends. He raised his eyebrow at Quinn.

"Happy birthday, babe." Quinn smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Go say hi to everyone."

Puck smiled and shook his head as he walked over to Finn and Sam.

Santana and Brittany walked over to greet Quinn.

"Hey, how are you?" Santana asked.

"Good." Quinn nodded as she looked at Puck.

"Aunty Tana, carry me." Beth ordered.

"Come here, squirt. Give Mommy a break." Santana replied as she took Beth from Quinn.

"Did you tell Puck yet?" Santana wondered.

Quinn shook her head.

"You should." Brittany added.

"I'll tell him later." Quinn promised. "Right now, I just want him to enjoy this."

"We're gonna go say hi." Santana decided. "Come on, Britt."

The girls walked away, and Quinn went to greet Rachel, Mercedes, and Tina.

"Hey, thanks for coming." Quinn said as she hugged them.

"Thanks for giving us a reason to come back to Lima." Rachel smiled.

"How are you doing?" Mercedes asked. "Sam was telling me all about the commercial. I can't wait to see it."

"Thanks." Quinn said. "It was fun. I don't have anything lined up right now, but Noah's off for the next few weeks because of his wrist."

Tina nodded. "Enjoy your time off with him."

"I will." Quinn promised with a smile. "Now if you'll excuse me, I wanna greet some of the others."

"Yeah, of course."

-

Quinn made sure to greet everyone before she finally sat down beside Puck.

All of their friends made it, including Mr. Schue.

"Thank you guys for coming." Puck said. "I don't know how Quinn managed to get you all back here for my birthday, but it's pretty cool that we're all back at Breadstix together."

"Preach." Artie agreed.

"I've always hated my birthday, but this year is really good, and this whole week has been pretty good." Puck continued as he raised his glass. "Thank you, guys. And thank you, Quinn."

"Cheers!"

"Cheers." Puck said as he clinked his glass against Quinn's and kissed her cheek.