22

The week dragged on for Quinn. She didn't know if it was because Puck was gone, or something else, but she was bored.

As much as Quinn hated school, she was glad she had class because it kept her busy.

On Friday night, Santana and Brittany came over.

"Quinn! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever!" Brittany squealed as she hugged Quinn.

Quinn smiled. "It's good to see you, too, Britt. Hi, Santana."

"Hi, Quinn." Santana smiled as she hugged Quinn before coming inside. "How was your Thanksgiving?"

"Good." Quinn shrugged. "Yours?"

"Good." Santana repeated.

"Tomorrow's glee dinner with Mr. Schue." Brittany reminded the girls as they all sat down on the couch.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "It'll be nice to see everyone. Although we just did dinner."

"Pretty soon it'll be Christmas." Brittany smiled.

"My favorite holiday." Quinn stated. "I can't wait to get a tree."

"Us, too." Santana said. "We're going on Sunday."

"Cool." Quinn nodded.

"And after Christmas, we'll be really busy." Brittany stated. "Santana will be starting rehearsals, and we usually get a lot of new kids at the dance studio after the holidays."

"That's good though. You won't be bored." Quinn said. "I'm doing a Calvin Klein photoshoot with Sam in about two weeks."

"Wow, Quinn. Congrats." Brittany smiled proudly. "That's amazing."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled back. "I'm excited."

"I'm proud of you." Santana told Quinn.

"I'm proud of you, too." Quinn said. "And I want front row seats to your opening night."

"You got it." Santana replied.