73

Around 8pm, the others showed up. Santana, Brittany, and Tina all arrived together.

"I'm so glad we're having a girls night." Brittany grinned as everyone greeted each other with hugs.

Rachel nodded. "We're all the original New Directions girls."

"Yeah, we're just missing Mercedes." Quinn added. "And Sam said she'll be in New York for a while soon, so..."

The girls nodded as they sat down on the couch.

"I was thinking we could do face masks and mani-pedis, and watch a movie." Rachel told everyone.

"Okay, but you're not picking the movie." Santana told the brunette. "I'm not watching Funny Girl."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Pick a movie, Santana."

Santana shrugged and looked at Quinn. "I was thinking we could catch up first. Without the guys around."

Tina and Brittany looked at Quinn.

"Oh, you meant me." Quinn realized. "Um, Puck and I broke up."

Santana shook her head. "That's not what I'm talking about. He told me that already."

Quinn bit her lip and glanced at Rachel. "Did he tell you about the car accident?"

Santana didn't answer, and the other three girls looked concerned.

Quinn continued. "I got into a car accident last week with Puck's sister. When we left the glee dinner."

"Quinn, I'm sorry." Rachel apologized.

"I'm fine, and Sarah's fine." Quinn informed her friends as tears filled her eyes. She took a deep breath.

"I'm glad you're okay." Tina smiled.

Santana and Rachel were looking at Quinn like they knew better, but they didn't say anything.

Quinn didn't even want to talk to Puck about what happened. There was no way she was ready to tell all of her friends about it.

"Thank you, Tina." Quinn smiled back. "How's everyone else? Santana? Brittany?"

"We're good." Brittany said as she took Santana's hand.

Santana nodded in agreement. "Totally. Tina?"

"Things with Mike are good." Tina answered. "What about you, Rachel? How's living with Finn?"

"It's good." Rachel said. "It's more challenging than I expected it to be, but you know Finn. He's so great, so it's really nice. We haven't had any issues yet."

"I'm really glad you and Finn are together." Quinn stated as she took Rachel's hand. "You're good for him."

"You were good for him, too." Rachel stated.

"We both know I wasn't." Quinn responded. "But Finn and I are way past our history. Everything is good now."

Rachel nodded. "Yeah."

"Alright." Quinn said as she stood up. "I'm gonna get some wine and popcorn, while you four pick a movie."

"I'll help you." Santana decided as she stood up.

Quinn nodded slowly as she walked into the kitchen.