3

"Quinn, get up." Rachel commanded.

"Five more minutes." Quinn groaned.

"No." Rachel replied as she hit Quinn with a pillow. "You've been sleeping too long. It's noon!"

Quinn told Rachel. "I had school yesterday."

"Yesterday." Rachel repeated.

"I'm not a morning person." Quinn reminded Rachel as she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Get up." Rachel ordered.

Quinn groaned as she threw back the blankets and stood up. "I'm up."

"Good." Rachel smiled as she put the pillow down. "Dinner's at seven. We're leaving here around six because I wanna be the first ones there."

"Okay." Quinn replied. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Okay." Rachel repeated.

Quinn stayed in the shower for a long time. She was thinking about school and work, and Puck, and other things. She let her mind wander and got out of the shower when the water got cold.

Quinn wrapped herself in a towel and wrapped her hair in a separate towel. She checked her phone to see she had a missed call and a text from Sam.

hey do u hav time 2 talk @ some point? b4 dinner hopefully

I just got out of the shower. I'll call u in 5

everything okay?

yea thanks

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow and locked her phone before going back to her room.

Quinn put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She decided to call Sam before getting ready.

Nervously, Quinn dialed Sam's number. She put her phone to her ear and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sam. It's me." Quinn answered. "Quinn."

"Hey, Quinn." Sam said. "Thanks for calling."

"No problem." Quinn replied. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I can't carry on our lonely loser Thanksgiving tradition from last year." Sam stated. "Mercedes is gonna be here."

"Oh, that's fine." Quinn said. "Thanks for letting me know."

"Yeah." Sam responded. "If you don't have anything going on, you're welcome to join us."

"No, thank you." Quinn replied. "Enjoy it. I'll see you later."

"Yeah. See you later." Sam echoed as he hung up.

Quinn plugged her phone in and put music on while she started getting ready for dinner.