54

"Finn and Rachel are gonna kill us." Quinn said as Puck handed her a towel.

Puck shrugged as he wrapped a towel around his waist. "I'm gonna go get changed."

Quinn nodded and wrapped herself in the towel as Puck left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Noah!"

Quinn smiled while Rachel yelled at Puck. Puck didn't care if company saw him in a towel, and knowing him, he'd probably even drop it.

A few minutes later, Puck slowly opened the bathroom door and walked in.

Quinn looked at Puck's jeans and blue t-shirt.

"Berry yelled at me." Puck replied as he handed Quinn a dress. "I grabbed the first thing I saw in your closet."

"Thank you." Quinn said as she dropped her towel and changed into the blue knee-length dress. Quinn towel-dried her hair before following Puck into the living room.

"We got your pizza." Finn told Quinn and Puck. "The guy said it was his first day so he didn't know if he could leave since neither of you came to the door."

"Thanks." Quinn said as she sat down on the couch.

"I'm gonna get drinks." Puck decided. "What do you guys want?"

"I'll have water." Rachel requested. "Can I have a slice of lemon in it?"

"This isn't a restaurant." Puck replied as he looked at Quinn.

"Finn!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I'll get it." Finn said as he stood up.

Puck raised his eyebrow. "Damn, Berry, what'd you do with Finn's balls?"

"Noah." Quinn scolded as she shook her head. "Just go get it. Please? Mine, too?"

Puck frowned as he walked away.

"I started packing today." Quinn informed Finn and Rachel. "Actually, Noah started packing for me. We figured you two would wanna start the new year together."

"Yeah, that would be awesome." Finn smiled. "Thanks."

"I can be out of here tomorrow night probably." Quinn added. "As long as you're done packing."

"Almost." Finn nodded. "I'll finish tonight."

"Okay." Quinn said as Puck returned with the drinks.

"Here's your lemon water, princess." Puck muttered as he handed Rachel the drink. "And your beer, Finnessa."

Finn rolled his eyes and took the beer bottle. "Thanks."

Quinn took the water bottle from Puck and kissed his cheek when he sat down beside her.

"What'd I miss?" Puck wondered.

"I was just telling them that you helped me pack a lot of my things already." Quinn explained.

"Quinn said she can be out of here in a day or two." Rachel added. "And Finn will finish packing tonight."

"Yeah." Finn nodded.

"Yeah, I'm working tomorrow and Thursday morning, but I'm off Thursday night and Friday, so we can move stuff then." Puck told them.

"I can take some of your stuff back with me tonight, Quinn." Finn suggested.

Quinn nodded. "Sure, thanks."