ACOTAR TIME (Both)

Air: I AM VERY MAD.

Nightflyer: About what?

Air: WATTPAD.

Nightflyer: *gasps* WHY?

Air: Because I HATE IT when you find a book that is FABULOUS, but the writer thinks it's shit no matter how many people love it, so then they DELETE IT.

Rainkeeper: Three moons I hate that.

Air: So NOW, the greatest Destiel oneshot book of ALL TIME is GONE! And all that I'm left with are the fond memories of how great it was....

Seashell: This is why, dear authors of Wattpad, you should never delete your books. Because you might think it's shit, but it could be someone's favorite book of all time.

Joy: And everyone's got that one story they KNOW is awful. But readers disagree, so keep your works up! They're better then you think!

*players appear*

Sunny: So, apparently, there are some AMAZING faanfictions with me in them.

Glory: Yeah, but there's more fanfictions that are awesome with GLORYBRINGER in them.

Joy: ENOUGH! THERE'S GREAT FANFICTIONS FOR YOU ALL!

Qibli: Ouch- can we go pick up our heads?

Carnelian: Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Joy: No one- I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT TODAY'S DARE!

Rainkeeper: You all have to be characters from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Joy: AKA one of the best book series EVER.

Glory: Didn't we already do something with that series?

Nightflyer: Yeah you and Deathbringer 'acted' like Feysand

Winter: What the hell is-

Joy: SHUT UP WINTER.  Time to assign roles.....

Joy: Well, Glory is Feyre, DUH. And Deathbringer is OBVIOUSLY Rhysand.

Joy: But the rest of you, hmmmmmm

Joy: Winter, you're Tamlin, because Fuck Tamlin.

Winter:....okay?

Joy: Okay.....Turtle, you're gonna be my favorite little shadowsinger, Azriel, because you're both quiet and shy, and can rip somebody's freaking face off.

Turtle:....Nice.

Joy: Tsunami- Nesta. Ooooo, but who's your Cassian?

Tsunami: Wait what.

Joy: Kinkajou, I hereby deem you the honorable role of Mor, because you're both fun badasses.

Kinkajou: Awesome!

Joy: Don't screw it up- Mor is awesome.

Kinkajou: Got it.

Joy: Peril, you're Amren, because you're both scary af. Amren is my favorite, so you better live up to the title.

Peril: I promise I won't disgrace the fine name of Amren.

Joy: Good. Now Sunny, you're...... Alis, because Alis was cool, and is probably a fangirl.

Joy: Clay is Varian, I guess, because Varian is the one who dared to date Amren, the crazy one.

Clay: Okay.

Peril: Aww, we're still a ship!

Joy: Starflight is the Bone Carver, because I can see him freaking people out and acting like their future children.

Starflight: Wait what?

Joy: Shush, I'm giving you a badass title. Take it and run.

Starflight: *takes it and runs*

Joy: Fatespeaker is the Suriel, because I can totally see you giving out vague prophecies that nobody really knows what to do with until later, and then everybody goes OOOoooooooh.

Fatespeaker:...I approve.

Joy: Carnelian is Andras, because he dies first thing, like you!

Carnelian:.....Wonderful.

Joy: Umber is Lucien, I guess? I don't know, Umber is hard to pick someone for.

Joy: Qibli is Cassian, because I could totally see you destroying an army and nearly dying in the process.

Qibli:.....Yeah, okay.

Joy: I guess Riptide is Bryaxis, because somebody's gotta be Bryaxis and it ain't gonna be Moon.

Riptide: Who's Bryaxis?

Joy: The creature of nightmares that's currently hiding out in my squad.

Riptide:....Cool.

Joy: Moon is Ianthe, because.....reasons.

Moon: What reasons?

Joy: Reasons that nobody like you.

Moon:....Oh.....okay.

Joy: But you hang out with Tamlin a lot, sooooo Winterwatcher in a way, I guess.

Moon: Okay, I can roll with that.

Rainkeeper: Now what.....

Joy: ACOTAR ACOMAF ACOWAR ACOFAS!!!!!!

Nightflyer: Okay, question time!

Seashell: What's your favorite celebrity and why?

Air: MISHA COLLINS BECAUSE HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER BROUGHT TO LIFE AND HE'S PERFECT.