*Dabs* (J.W.)

Seashell: See, going back and rereading some parts of LATSSS and JALGFY REAALLLLLLLYYY make us want to cringe.

Nightflyer: Like let's please never speak of that sunrise chapter of JALGFY, that was so cheesy *cringes*

Air: I loved that part, but okay.

Kelp: But then we find other parts we forgot about and then we're like 'hell yeah, this is awesome'

Joy: Example A of this being one of my favorite lines Ander has ever spoken and I can't believe I forgot about it. "AM I SPEAKING LATVIAN TO A DERANGED MONGOOSE?" 

Nightflyer: Do you ever wonder what lines we're going to be remembered for?

Rainkeeper: What do you mean?

Nightflyer: Certain authors are forever remembered for certain lines in their work. Margaret Mitchell, for instance, is forever immortalized in the words "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." J.K. Rowling has dozens of notable quotes-

Air: Ohhhh, like how Richard Speight Jr.'s most famous line in his career is "Lucifer, you're my brother and I love you, but you're a great big bag of dicks"?

Nightflyer:........Exactly.

Nightflyer: What line are people going to remember from this? Or from JALGFY, LATSSS, and LTCC for that matter?

Joy: I don't know..... Quick! If you remember a line from any of those, tell us what stuff we said is actually worth remembering!

Rainkeeper: That's- *sighs* Sure. We'll go with that.

*players appear*

Air: Anybody else feel like Nightflyer is really releasing his inner Logan today?

Joy: As in Wolverine... *unleashes claws*

Air: No, Joy. No...

Joy: Oh, then nevermind. *removes claws*

Qibli: So I heard something about scavengers raiding a place while looking for aliens..... Care to explain?

Rainkeeper: Conspiracy theory idiots with death wishes fail idiotic plan that was never gonna work in the first place.

Qibli: Ah, okay.

Air: The only good thing that came out of it was the Naruto run meme.

Nightflyer: Have you heard the word?

Kelp: What's the word?

Nightflyer: He's a coming

Seashell: Who's a coming?

Nightflyer: Paul's a coming

Joy: Paul's a coming?

Nightflyer: The star. Of the show.

Carnelian: The hell-

Rainkeeper: We rewatched The Guy Who Doesn't Like Musicals. No regrets.

Other hosts: *kickline walk towards the players*

Hosts: A KICKLINE IS INEVITABLLLLLLEEEEEE!

Umber: Darling, if you're going to reference a musical, can it be some song they sang on Glee? 

Umber: Like....maybe... Cold hearted snake...?

Air: Umber, did you just memorize the dance to Cold Hearted Snake from Glee and are waiting for us to sing it so you can perform?

Umber:.......

Umber: You know me too well.

Seashell: Okay, hold on, that dance is REALLY DIFFICULT, how did you-

Carnelian: I'm his choreographer.

All:.......

Rainkeeper: THAT WOULD'VE BEEN USEFUL INFORMATION WHEN WE DID BE MORE CHILL! *throws down papers and storms out*

Turtle: Um.....Okay?

Joy: Moon THINK FAST! *throws something at her*

Moon: *screams, fumbles, drops the thing, picks it up*

Moon: What is this?

Seashell: The one object other than a key that everyone, especially ladies, should carry on them at all times.

Joy: It's SABRE pepper spray. Stronger than Mace. High level police used stuff. 

Kelp: AKA the strongest shit out there.

Moon: And.... what do I have to do with it?

Joy: Spray Winter and Qibli in the face, of course.

Air: Then dab like a boss.

Moon: How-

Kelp: *clicks on boombox*

Joy: *flips on sunglasses and dabs*

Boombox: IAMTHEONEDON'TWEIGHATONDON'TNEEDAGUNTOGETRESPECTUPONTHESTREET

Kelp: Like that.

Moon: Oh, okay.

Winter: Wait, doesn't pepper spray hur-

Moon: *sprays Winter right in the eyes*

Winter: *screams in pain and clutches his face*

Winter: IT BURNS!!!! OH HOLY FUCKING MOONS, IT BUURRRNNNSSS!!!!!

Qibli: *slowly backs away in fear*

Winter: GET IT OFF! *rubs his eyes*

Nightflyer: NO-

Joy: *clamps Nightflyer's mouth shut* 

Joy: Ssssshhhh, let him suffer.

Winter: *screams louder*

Kinkajou/Turtle: *laughs nervously*

Moon: Sorry Qibli.

Qibli: It's okayu, I'm sure I've felt worse things.

Qibli: *inhales* Go for it.

Moon: *sprays him in the face*

Qibli: *screams*

Qibli: IT'S EATING MY SKIN OFF OH MY MOONS!!!!

Winter: I KNOW!!!!

Qibli: AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Kinkajou:....Do you think this is what Queen Scarlet felt like when Glory melted her face off?

Turtle:.....Probably, yeah.

Winter: MAKE IT STOP, HOW THE FUCK DO WE MAKE IT STOP!!??!?

Joy: You don't.

Qibli: *crying and screaming*

Moon:.........

Moon: *reaches over, clicks on boombox*

Moon:.......

Moon: *dabs like a boss*

Boombox: I AM THE ONE DON'T WEIGH A TON DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT UN ON THE STREETS.

Carnelian: Now that's how you do it, Moon. 

Qibli/Winter: *screaming and rolling on the floor in pain*