Winter is Ranking (J.W.)

Joy: *picks up small demi-fae chef*

Joy: I've only had Emrys for a day and a half, but if anything happened to him, I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself.

Other Hosts:........

Air: I can't tell if I would want to die before or after season 15.

Rainkeeper: Can I ask the order we'd die in? Just curious.

Joy: Easy. Seashell, Air, Nightflyer, Rainkeeper, Kelp, then I'd make sure Emrys got back home safely, then myself.

Nightflyer:......Well I mean at least we know where we stand now....

Rainkeeper: So Kelp means more to you than your own brother. Good to know.

Kelp: Sorry...?

Joy: Rainkeeper, you and Kelp are pretty much equal. I'd kill you simultaneously.

Kelp: Oh.

Rainkeeper: Somehow that makes me feel better, thanks.

Joy: Anytime. 

*players appear*

Turtle: When will it become appropriate to start celebrating Halloween?

Air: NOW. YESTERDAY. LAST HALLOWEEN. ALWAYS.

Nightflyer: Until the end.

Air: What?

Nightflyer: Nothing.

Kinkajou: UMBER AND I ARE GOING TO BE MATCHING BUTTERFLIES FOR HALLOWEEN AND OUR ONLY GOAL IS TO GET MORE CANDY THAN WINTER.

Winter: That should be an easy goal to accomplish seeing as I'm not even going trick or treating.

Qibli: Yes you are.

Winter: No I'm no-

Moon: Yes you are.

Winter: But-

Qibli: We already have your costume.

Winter:........

Air: SO! WINTER!

Carnelian: Oh yay, a Winter dare. That means it's an easy day.

Umber: Carnelian, I can count the number of dares we've had on one talon. Every day for us is an easy day.

Carnelian: Can we speed this up? Umber and I can't be late to our mani-pedi appointments.

Turtle: Kinkajou, why are you friends with them?

Kinkajou: Because they're the Queens I want to be.

Carnelian/Umber: *high fives*

Rainkeeper: So Winter, today we need you to *reads scrap of paper from jar of sorrow*

Rainkeeper: Rank the tribes, and the the JW-

Winter: Okay, Moon's a 4 and Qibli's a high 8. Next?

Rainkeeper: -in terms of Icewing Social Circles.

Moon: In terms of what now?

Winter: Icewing Circles. There are seven, and they determine your ranking, social status, job, and generally your entire existence. I had to fake my death so that Hailstorm could boost his rating and not get exiled from the tribe.

All:.......

Kinkajou: I'm.... I'm starting to see why other tribes don't go to the Ice Kingdom very often.

Carnelian: Yes, Kinkajou, THAT'S the reason. Not because of the GREAT MURDERING ICE CLIFF, OR THE FACT THAT THE ACTUAL KINGDOM WILL KILL US ALL. 

Umber: Or that, you know, Icewings are just generally assholes. No offense, Winter.