SCARY CLOWN. (Both)

Seashell: After trying SO MANY DIFFERENT METHODS of recording everyone's dares and when to do them, I think we've come up with the best solution.

Seashell: It's a jar. Stuffed with dares.

Rainkeeper: And I know for a FACT that there's over 200, no exaggeration, because we tried to put them on a wheel, and the wheel only allowed 200 choices, and we still had more when we reached that.

Seashell: and then it crashed. Your dares broke the wheel.

Rainkeeper: So now we just spent half the day writing down every single day we have to do, and stuffing them in the jar.

Seashell: So now we officially have all your dares, and will get to them whenever we reach into the jar and happen to pull yours out.

Rainkeeper: Please be patient. It's completely random now. We have no control.

*players appear*

Deathbringer: *holds up dare excuse piece of paper*

Deathbringer: Oh, what's this? A Get out of two dares free card? All for me?

Deathbringer: Why, what EVER will I do with THIS?

Players:.......

Qibli: If we steal the paper, can we get out of two dares?

Nightflyer: Sadly, no.

Deathbringer: Makes sense, since it's MY NAME ON THE PAPER! HA! TAKE THAT, SUCKERS!

Glory: You murdered me for that paper. Hope it was worth it.

Deathbringer: Glory, darling, I love you....BUT IT WAS TOTALLY FUCKING WORTH IT!

Winter: Oh, shut up already.

Deathbringer: NEVER, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?

Winter: No.

Deathbringer: Because you ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE,

Deathbringer: A BUTT TRUMPET!

Deathbringer: Because YOU have a TRUMPETING BUTT!

Winter: NO I DON'T.

Deathbringer: *imitates Lupin from this video*

Deathbringer: HA, who looks stupid now? YOU DO.

Glory:.....Are you sure about that, Deathbringer? Are you REALLY sure?

Peril: Can we get to the dare before my patience runs out and I kill Deathbringer?

Deathbringer: You're just salty cause you LOST.