Zombies (Both)

Nightflyer: I have found the most soothing band of all time.

Rainkeeper: What is it?

Nightflyer: Two Steps from Hell. I bow before the greatness of the song Compass.

Joy: *breaks down a wall*

Joy: WHO THE HELL CARS ABOUT TWO STEPS FROM HELL WHEN BARNS COURTNEY JUST DROPPED A NEW SONG????

Seashell: Is it good?

Joy: THAT'S A STUPID QUESTION, OF COURSE IT'S GOOD, IT'S BARNS-FREAKING-COURTNEY!

Air: I was told there are no stupid questions.

Rainkeeper: There are people that have asked why humans haven't tried to walk on the sun yet. There are DEFINITELY stupid questions.

Nightflyer: There are also people who think the sun and the moon are the same thing, and that the Earth is flat.

Air:........

Air: Okay, I know I'm an idiot sometimes, but BY DESTIEL, THAT'S FREAKING DUMB.

Joy: To quote the wise words of George Carlin- "People are fuckin DUMB."

*players appear*

Glory: OH! Hello! What's this? A NEW DARE? 

Deathbringer: Shut up.

Moon: THE THIRD DARE AFTER YOU WON A TWO DARE PASS?

Deathbringer: Ok-

Riptide: WHICH MEANS YOU'LL HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!

Glory: HOW EVER WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Deathbringer: Um, by completing the dare?

Peril: Yeah, hell no, you're freaking DYING.

Clay: But what if the dare is just seven minutes in heaven?

Peril: Don't care.

Glory: I'LL KILL HIM.

Deathbringer: Glory!

Glory: SHUT UP, IT WOULD MAKE US EVEN.

Joy: Don't worry, we've been told that Deathbringer specifically has to suffer in today's dare.

Deathbringer: WHY?

Rainkeeper: Specifically?

Air: As karma for being cocky.

Rainkeeper: According to Iceheartttt, who dared this, it's " because he killed my wings of Fire spirit dragon aka Glory and because he's being way too cocky and that is a magnet for Karma so TOO BAD"

Deathbringer:.....WELL THANKS A LOT, ICEHEARTTTT

Winter: I feel like I'm going to enjoy this, what are we doing?

Seashell: For starters, we're taking away all animus, mind-reading, and future seeing powers.

Turtle: Dammit.

Moon: That's never good.

Seashell: And then we're reviving everyone we've ever killed in this game and turning them into zombies.

Air: NO. *smashes Seashell in the face with a chair*

Kelp: Air, what the f-

Air: I REJECT ANYTHING THAT REMINDS ME OF SUPERNATURAL'S SEASON 14 FINALE.

Air: *screams*

Joy: I'm so confused-

Nightflyer: She can't big scale rebel anymore, so she has to have three mini rebellions a day or she gets the hiccups when she's asleep.